ChartA simple system for scalping operations

hello everyone, I would like to share with you a system to trade scalping, preferably on m5, we will use 3 indicators to help us trade in a simple and mostly safe way.
Our focus here will be to get 10 pips per trade (with the possibility of looking for more pips in very specific cases), and exit quickly and safely in cases where the market goes against our position.

I will quickly describe the 3 indicators.

1. Candle Explosion:

This indicator will color the "right" candles to be observed, the others were in a gray tone, this indicator will be our faithful friend during operations, as it will help us to avoid distractions and waste of time because we only need to keep an eye out for these little faces, since the idea of ​​the system is to be simple, relatively fast and safe.

2. Custom Bands:

There are two bands present on the chart, one with solid lines and the other with dotted lines, the solid lines will serve to show us our trade entries and the dotted ones our trade output.

3. Trend Confirmer:

The latter is a histogram with an adx-sensitive moving average and will serve as a final confirmation, we will also use it to observe the trend and the "health" of this trend, in order to avoid entering late phases of a trend about to reverse.
ALL INDICATORS TOGETHER ALL INDICATORS TOGETHER
Now for the operational rules!

for long positions:
1 - we need an explosive candle to break the band, closing above it, to confirm the breakout in fact;
2 - the Confirmer trend is blue, increasing, with the histogram above the average, with the average showing the internal color green;
3 - place a stop order above the high of the explosive candle that broke the band;
4 - immediately, your first stop loss should be positioned at the low of the explosive candlestick;
5 - after the first candle opens above the dotted band and consequently closes above it, the stop must be moved to the middle between the dotted line and the continuous line;
long position long position

for short positions:
1 - we need an explosive candle to break the band, closing below it, to confirm the breakout in fact;
2 - the Confirmer trend is red, decreasing, with the histogram below the average, with the average showing the internal color red;
3 - place a stop order below the low of the explosive candle that broke the band;
4 - immediately, your first stop loss should be positioned at the high of the explosive candlestick;
5 - after the first candle opens below the dotted band and consequently closes below it, the stop must be moved to the middle between the dotted line and the continuous line;
short position short position
exit long:
1 - as a rule the goal is to fetch 10 pip's, but takes based on ATR can work well;
2 - if the trend confirmer changes color before reaching 10 pip's, it is advisable to manually exit the trade;

! Who can test and give feedback about it, my sincere thanks!
These users thanked the author wolfzeacker for the post (total 12):
dmnik, SijjiN, craibern, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, 2banglak1993, Kangaroo, Bbq Ribs, xcool, 256robertm, commodus

Re: A simple system for scalping operations

Swiss_cheese wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:20 pm Can you get it made into an EA?
Maybe instead of asking on every single thread if it can be made into an EA, you just trade with the things given to you?

Thanks for sharing your system, I will try it out!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 4):
wolfzeacker, Quinton2001, Toad Fish, Hatredy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

wolfzeacker wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 am Interestingly, using M1 can be very effective, mainly because there will be a lot more trades during the day, allowing you to trade with smaller sizes. Particularly, I cannot trade in M1 because there is little time to organize the management of the trade.
I used R:R with SL is High and Low.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kid2104 for the post:
wolfzeacker

Candle Explosion was very helpful for me
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
wolfzeacker
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.