Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:59 pm Glad to be back with something to offer...... It is intended for slow, patient trading on weekly charts.... If you are addicted to day trading or prying your charts frequently, it will not work for you...... Hope your criticism and comments as well as any suggestions for improvement will make it better...
Hi Mustafa,

Great to have you back again posting your well thought out trading suggestions and strategies. :thumbup: :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mustafa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Mustafa wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:42 pm You reminded me of the time when I was struggling to get hold of something..... Here is that original template........ I am also including the indicators in case you don't have them as well.... If you find anything missing, let me know, we will fix it...

The template is intended for 15M..... First indicator window shows 30M squeeze, Second indicator window shows H1 squeeze.....
Dear Mustafa,
Thank you for the Gift.
I would want to connect with you, i wonder in what way i can be in contact with you.
Have a pleasant week ahead.

Mustafa wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:04 pm not difficult to learn how to send someone private message on forexstation. the screenshot will help you.... For discord send me a friend invite by searching "FiboTrader#8788"
Dear Mustafa,
Thank you for your kindness.
FYI: My screen does not have the envelope icon.
I will send a friend invite via Discord. My Discord id: stuart#5008
Wishing you and family a beautiful day ahead and a pleasant weekend.

Sincerely,
Stuart

Mustafa wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:19 am There were some opportunities on US30 in the last 2 days that I have pointed out on the chart.... It all depends on whether you were in front of your screen at the right moment... Action on the 15M chart is way more fluid than on the Daily or 4H... The indicator window signals are not as crisp as I would like but if you trade only one pair, the direction becomes evident proportionate to the screen time of the trader....
that is very true you can set to get a lot of combination. But
1/ what is Debt combination OB configuration?
2/ what do they mean with capitalized OB configuration or non-capitalized OB configuration ?
3/ what is the difference between OB to OB and regular OB configuration?
perhaps the ture meaning going under in the unfortunate translation to English, maybe Spanish SnD, OB traders could explain what those configuration ralated to the Englidh version the the OB SMC teaching.

Than that would be very useful. i read throught the English manual, watch the 2 videos but still can not understand what meaning those configurations are there for

ntk98_2000 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:24 am that is very true you can set to get a lot of combination. But
1/ what is Debt combination OB configuration?
2/ what do they mean with capitalized OB configuration or non-capitalized OB configuration ?
3/ what is the difference between OB to OB and regular OB configuration?
perhaps the ture meaning going under in the unfortunate translation to English, maybe Spanish SnD, OB traders could explain what those configuration ralated to the Englidh version the the OB SMC teaching.

Than that would be very useful. I read throught the English manual, watch the 2 videos but still can not understand what meaning those configurations are there for
Hi I am glad you find it interesting..... My interest in Order Blocks has since evolved....As someone rightly suggested to me at the time, I should be able to learn to draw Order Blocks myself..... I believe if you give it the time and effort, it will bring you some good results.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
ParallelNative, ntk98_2000