Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

unimatrix wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:18 pm Yes, you see the multiple arrows in your chart? They disappear when you reload the chart.

Here is a quote from MrTools:

"If I remember right that indicator was using either TMA centered or SSA of price both of which recalculates, there are some non repainting versions around here in the forum."

And please, write in English, this is an english speaking forum. Thank you!
You can't tell people to write in English when they don't know how to, because English is not there mother's tongue or they were not colonized by an English Nation. That does not make them to be less in other for them to contribute to this thread or this site. It's left for you to use Google translate to translate what information they are trying to give out. English is not my mother's tongue, I know 3 more languages, that does not make me better in any way or more superior to anyone. Earth is big enough for us all to live in, so is this group
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
Rabi
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

unimatrix wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:18 pm Yes, you see the multiple arrows in your chart? They disappear when you reload the chart.

Here is a quote from MrTools:

"If I remember right that indicator was using either TMA centered or SSA of price both of which recalculates, there are some non repainting versions around here in the forum."

And please, write in English, this is an english speaking forum. Thank you!
En mi primer post ofrecí mis disculpas, por escribir en español, a pesar de que aquí no esta prohibido usar otro lenguaje, por lo mismo he tratado de escribir poco para que se pueda traducir usando google,
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post:
SijjiN

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:33 pm If you don't mind me asking, why are you leaving?

I have a funny feeling you'll be back in a few days with another few indicators to test to get this community closer to the Holy Grail. ;)
well i think i have tried literally everything i havent counted but i would guess over 5 thousand ive been at this for about a year now so i really dont think there is anything else ive searched like 20 different websites and the only thing i could find that seemed good was to pay for, but idk there wasnt any reviews i read the forexstations post its just the mash potato indicator,

i would show pictures of the ones im thinking of buying but that would be advertising so ill just say i think forexprotools on youtube is legit but i havent had the chance to try and besides im already hitting pips with beatles

version 2_3 is really nice to
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, Woodyz
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:33 pm If you don't mind me asking, why are you leaving?

I have a funny feeling you'll be back in a few days with another few indicators to test to get this community closer to the Holy Grail. ;)
if there ever is a grail it will look something like that
peak hi low, market maker cycles
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:20 pm here is example, i have no idea about this indicator but it maybe similar to market maker dashbaord or g cash

Its a reversal indicator. It basically gives a short if you are further away from the "peak bottom" than from the "peak top".
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew