Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

icman wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:38 am Hey Narutopips,

I am really happy that you are having success with this system.
Can you please share the exact rules that you follow prior to placing a trade?

Thank you very much!
If you followed the thread closely plus the instruction given on the first page that is all to it. But there are two things i do, first is that i trade the 4H and D1 Timeframe and i uses the strength indicator below. since trading these two timeframes, my trading has really improved.

1. Before the European market start, i go to the D1 Chart with a pen and a Paper i determine the Trend of each and every pair, because the secret to every trade is PREPARATION, if you can determine the trend, then you almost there.

2. i wait till the trend from my paper enters coincides the with the 4H Timeframe then i enter

3. Lastly with the trend direction indicator i use as a 4 confirmation to determine volatility and strength and the exact pair to trade. that's all.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Rabi, forrest85, DaveTrader, Jedidiah
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

if i cant determine the trend i don't trade. one must learn to enter the market much early. like most of these week there has been very volatility so i only made a few pips here and there coupled with a lot of mistakes from my own end. i had to practice, practice and practice as i tell u i am still learning and practicing.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:34 pm AUDCAD sell

ashamed to say that I am very bad at holding Trades. Most of the time I end up taking a 1:1 in Forex. This time at least a 1:1.2 :lmao:
in mtf PA analyses, theres 123 rule.
It mentioned most of the time PA will go to 2nd S/R and if it break out 2nd SR it will go to 3rd SR. Rarely to 4th SR which is usually Daily SR in Intraday perspective.
Make sure to also gauge where the PA range has running from previous SR though its more related to MM or RR ratio.
Hope its help anyone in maximize their profit.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Narutopips wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:17 am If you followed the thread closely plus the instruction given on the first page that is all to it. But there are two things i do, first is that i trade the 4H and D1 Timeframe and i uses the strength indicator below. since trading these two timeframes, my trading has really improved.

1. Before the European market start, i go to the D1 Chart with a pen and a Paper i determine the Trend of each and every pair, because the secret to every trade is PREPARATION, if you can determine the trend, then you almost there.

2. i wait till the trend from my paper enters coincides the with the 4H Timeframe then i enter

3. Lastly with the trend direction indicator i use as a 4 confirmation to determine volatility and strength and the exact pair to trade. that's all.
Thanks Narutopips,

Your insight, especially with regard to preparation, will definitely help the members in trading smarter! :) :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Narutopips wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:35 pm Than you so much BeatlemaniaSA, words actually fail me. I dont know how to thank you enough, i am a living testament that your system works, and it has brought food on my table. Thank you so much, May heaven's Blessings never cease pouring on you. your work has never been in vain.
Thank you Natutopips for those kind words <3

When I started this wonderful, demanding and challenging trading journey many months ago there was no-one to help. However, when I discovered Forex Station ALL that changed. :) The members and master coders helped tirelessly and selflessly for me to find my way.

This is just my way small way of paying it back and helping other traders achieve success in their lives :) If I can change but one life then I have succeeded :hug: :problem:
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 11):
Narutopips, VanMar23, kenshin281180#, maura, p1ps_surfer, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, kvak, dmnik, TradeXtra, satyafx

The markets are closed in the USA tomorrow because of their Independence day, 4th July. So, I'll be up early for the ASIAN and LONDON MARKETS ;) Normally, I trade the indices but tomorrow I'm planning to ONLY trade the JPY pairs. Let's see what the markets are going to offer us guys :) I'll be doing some extra testing as well ;)
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, kimhyunmin, thomdel

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: The markets are closed in the USA tomorrow because of their Independence day, 4th July. So, I'll be up early for the ASIAN and LONDON MARKETS ;) Normally, I trade the indices but tomorrow I'm planning to ONLY trade the JPY pairs. Let's see what the markets are going to offer us guys :) I'll be doing some extra testing as well ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
just quoted this to get your attention. so I checked your settings for the rsi arrows. My question is what made u chose rsi 3 (next higher tf) for the arrows? I know it makes sense and I make good trades (blablabla). but how did u come up with it? any backtests?

looks pretty decend on a system Im trading. Need to see how much failtrades it will elminate
Attachments