Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

This is why I love the versatility of my system. You can trade with as many or as little of the included indicators ;) Or any combination of the indicators to be successful. A quick little US2000 and US500 trade this morning before work :D

Burning it up ladies and gentleman! Let's ALL make those PIP$ :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
And the same trade with a different combination ;)
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
eduarescobar, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ego eimi wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:19 pm NOW THIS NEW WAY OF LOKING AT THIS IS INTRESTING LET ME ADD THE ICHIMOKU AND SEE HOW IT GOES I WILL BE GIVING YOU AN UPDATE. THE TRADES I TOOK THIS MORNING WHERE ABOUT 7 AND OF THE 7 ONE WENT WRONG TO WHICH I LATER ANALYSED AND SAW THE ERROR I MADE,....
Cool! Constant learning and improving ;) :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Narutopips
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ego eimi wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:19 pm NOW THIS NEW WAY OF LOKING AT THIS IS INTRESTING LET ME ADD THE ICHIMOKU AND SEE HOW IT GOES I WILL BE GIVING YOU AN UPDATE. THE TRADES I TOOK THIS MORNING WHERE ABOUT 7 AND OF THE 7 ONE WENT WRONG TO WHICH I LATER ANALYSED AND SAW THE ERROR I MADE,....
Try to Take only trades on the previous day/week or month high/Low and only take them around Session openings. See what Happens
These users thanked the author constbln for the post:
Jedidiah

DaveTrader wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:43 am LOL
I leave for work at 3:30 am and get home anywhere between 1:30-3:00pm. My trading window is limited, so I get up a little earlier than needed and sometimes go to sleep a little later than I should in order to catch a trade or two….since about the age of 25 I never really slept more than 5 hours a night anyway🤷🏻
Try and sleep for atleast 9 hours, lack of sleep is Bad for your health. For months I was like you, just having less than 3 hours sleep per day, my health depreciated, and my body immune system became weak and vulnerable. Medically those who don't sleep well die prematurely. Health they say is wealth, no money can substitute for that. All the best
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:06 am Try and sleep for atleast 9 hours, lack of sleep is Bad for your health. For months I was like you, just having less than 3 hours sleep per day, my health depreciated, and my body immune system became weak and vulnerable. Medically those who don't sleep well die prematurely. Health they say is wealth, no money can substitute for that. All the best
I think you took my sleep habits the wrong way. It's not that I stay up late and set my alarm to only get 5 hours, I just simply don't sleep any longer than that. Even as a teen it was rare that I slept more than 6 or 7 hours. I simply could not physically sleep for 8 or 9 hours. It's just how I am built.

I do sincerely appreciate the concern though. Thank you.

DaveTrader wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:56 am I think you took my sleep habits the wrong way. It's not that I stay up late and set my alarm to only get 5 hours, I just simply don't sleep any longer than that. Even as a teen it was rare that I slept more than 6 or 7 hours. I simply could not physically sleep for 8 or 9 hours. It's just how I am built.

I do sincerely appreciate the concern though. Thank you.
ok man, i understand you, but sometimes we cultivate habits, not necessarily that's how we are Built. All The Best.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.