Moving AveragesRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear BeatlemaniaSA,

May God guide you through this period of grief and help lead you to some peace. Please accept my condolences.
These users thanked the author viklam for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, dansmol, Jedidiah
Best Regards,

-Viktor-

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Sorry for your loss!! I hope you can soon find your balance again. You are right that we take things for granted - when we lose a loved one everything collapses around us. You must find the strength for yourself and your family to continue your life. Nothing more one can do.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, dansmol

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Woow! This is so sad... I'm so sorry for what you and your family might be going through..
Wishing you the best..
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, dansmol

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCES.
STAY PATIENT, STRONGER, AND SPIRIT.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR SMART IDEA HERE.

MAY YOUR WIFE PEACE BEHIND GOD AND GOD GIVES A LUXURY PLACE THERE.
These users thanked the author erynade for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, dansmol, jonnyfx4711, xcool, Jedidiah
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

My condolences for you at this time.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, dansmol

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
My condolences for you......
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Merylfx, dansmol, jonnyfx4711, xcool, Jedidiah

Moving AveragesRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:
I'm absolutely torn apart to hear this man. Please take time to heal. It may take months and it may take years. But we'll always be here.

Please let us know if we can help or lend a hand in any way possible. All of us have lost a loved one in our lives and some through unexpected tragedy as well. The immense shock and feelings of loss is unbelievably crushing.

But I need you to know that you will heal.

Please be the strongest you can Beatle. We love you bro.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 11):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Quinton2001, oskar656, Merylfx, dansmol, maroka, traderokey, xcool, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Our condolences!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, kvak, Merylfx, dansmol, maroka, jonnyfx4711, xcool, Jedidiah