Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:49 pm He has completely disappeared. It's like that time the Australian prime minister went swimming and never came back.
I Think he has done his own part and we need to carry on from where he stopped to improve the system more until he returns. i pray he is in Good Health and mind.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 2):
Quinton2001, ChuChu Rocket
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:34 pm Guys i have a question, i have see the screen at the first page of this discussion, when appear a large semaphore you trade the first signal , or you wait a little semaphore of the same color and then you start the trade ? thanks i m learning :)
You can trade both as long as all the rules are met. The big semaphore is possible major trend occurring and the little semaphore is a possible minor trend.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
dansmol

Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I can't imagine how you feel. I hope you find some peace today.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 4):
Quinton2001, chris006, Jimmy, dansmol

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Yoh :stressed: :stressed: Wishing you emotional strength Beatle!!!! It's not right, it's tough!!!
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post (total 3):
maroka, Jimmy, dansmol

Moving AveragesRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear BeatlemaniaSA,

I have no words to explain. :Shocked: I'm holding you and your family in my heart right now. :cry:

I have not been active much in the forum but I have seen how much you have generously shared your knowledge with others for betterment of their lives.

May almighty God give you all the strength and courage to handle this difficult time.

God Bless you !
These users thanked the author mello182 for the post (total 3):
viklam, Jimmy, dansmol