Re: XU-Hybrid Trend Trading System

Greg82 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:16 pm Maybe in your topic @Beatle I'll make my best wishes for you @Xard @Kvak @Mrtools @Banzai @Jimmy @sal @honje19960321 and all forum u doing amazing job :Shifty:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :hug:
Merry Christmas Greg! Thanks for being a member. Hope you can help out with feedback on indicators and how you find them (good or bad etc).

Hint: The Motion to attraction channels 😉
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Narutopips
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DownloadRe: XU-Hybrid Trend Trading System

What a work of Art.
Thank you @BeatlemaniaSA for such a great system.

Been a minute since I've made a contribution. So here it is.

I personally use the mobo bands instead of the dynamic zone ( I went ahead and edited the MQL4). Here is a button version: viewtopic.php?p=1295499561#p1295499561
You can also use the histo, but the settings will have to be modified to match it ( I don't have the MQL4).
Cheers,

Opita

The mobo bands are great for taking profits or continuations.

For those more advanced traders that understand how this indi works.
I personally like the Spike Indi from XU. You need to understand how it works, don't take it blindly.
A better version of FVG for those that use them.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 4):
maroka, StuartWong, AnCapFX, Erebøs_X
Cheers,

Opita

New user of this system, 1st up I’d like to thank the creator for providing this to the community, a lot of hard work and effort has been put into this, I’ve been watching the signals on the US30 for the past 3 days and I am extremely impressed but I am still a little nervous to go into trades as I don’t understand the system 110%, I have been through almost all the 180 pages available on the system but I am still a little confused, would anyone be willing to provide a video trading in the live environment to educate the newbies ?

Just want to make it one by one and thanks for the latest version of XU-Hybrid.

This is my version for tradingview and will do make it base on version 7.
Just finish with ADR and will do the other setting. After everything done, I will share with here. (Might be take long time since I have other work to do :))

Happy holiday to all and thanks to @BeatlemaniaSA and @Xard for your inspiration.
Wish your 2023 will do much more better than 2022. Happy pips guys!

These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post (total 7):
StuartWong, thomdel, pfxi, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, satyafx, Sincere007

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

KingSaviour wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:30 am I found this somewhere in one of the threads. Go through, and pay attention to the rules, should help out.
Thanks friend for helping, but I still have some doubts ... if someone with experience can help me I will be very grateful

1) We must wait for a signal at 1hr graph time to then go to m15 or m5

2) I like to operate in m5, can anyone explain to me how serial an scalp in M5 using this system?

3) In the PDF he says several times about the second point ... Is the second point the smallest point that appears in the same direction of the big ball?

4) Someone could number the one step by step everything I should look before an operation (my igles is not very good so asking this help to you)

Some doubts

1) We should follow the main ball, big pink and yellow correct?

2) We must always enter the second ball in favor of the main ball, which in this case I have indicated with some arrows

3) What should I do in this case? because a white ball appeared according to the zig zag, I'm confused about the moment to enter and what would be the second ball the safest entry...
Attachments