Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello.
I'd like to thank you about the last version. I also need at this time lot of practice to be consistant and understand how to use it.

Anyway. I really like the fact that a " nude graph " is possible with the button indicators. But I' d like to have colour on my candles. I try with changing the propriaty of graph and set the candles. But when I change timeframe or asset . All is coming back and my candles restart as the original template.

Have someone any solution please?
Thanks

BabLeBaobab wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:05 am I try with changing the propriety of the graph and setting the candles. But when I change the timeframe or asset. All is coming back and my candles restart as the original template.

Have someone any solution, please?
Thanks
Set the candle colors in the ATS indicator or you can delete the ATS indicator completely. The colored candles you set will then show on the chart.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, BabLeBaobab
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:19 am Well done Forexlearner! I am so pleased that you are enjoying trading with the XU-Hybrid system and making those pip$ :problem: :)
Hello Bro,
Thanks for the good job you're doing here. Just recently stumbled upon this thread and it's quite interesting. Please kindly take a look at my chart below. Is there something I'm not doing right? This is for version 6 and 7 all other versions are working perfectly fine. Kindly help me out. Please. And yes I have ats copied to expert folder alresddy.

Abbeymac wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:52 am Hello Bro,
Thanks for the good job you're doing here. Just recently stumbled upon this thread and it's quite interesting. Please kindly take a look at my chart below. Is there something I'm not doing right? This is for version 6 and 7 all other versions are working perfectly fine. Kindly help me out. Please. And yes I have ats copied to expert folder alresddy.
See post viewtopic.php?p=1295496781#p1295496781 and post viewtopic.php?p=1295496777#p1295496777

Re: XU-Hybrid 7 - Trading made simple ;-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:49 pm Trading by the numbers... :Fire: :Fire: :Fire: :D

hello
Mr.Beatlemania thanx for all your lessons which i learned from you,and aslo thanx for your brilliant and beautifull trading System..
I learned alot from you,Mr Xard and Mr.FourXXXX
Could you please share the setting and template of Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo which you using in your XU-Hybrid 7
These users thanked the author commodus for the post:
sizabici

Re: XU-Hybrid 7 - Trading made simple ;-)

commodus wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:44 am hello
Mr.Beatlemania thanx for all your lessons which i learned from you,and aslo thanx for your brilliant and beautifull trading System..
I learned alot from you,Mr Xard and Mr.FourXXXX
Could you please share the setting and template of Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo which you using in your XU-Hybrid 7
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
commodus, Jedidiah