Re: XU-Hybrid 7 will help you avoid the bullshit out there!

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:00 am Hi guys,

I felt I had to make this post today because of the crap I just heard on our local news! I don't trade exotic currencies but it was about the surprising "hammering" that our currency the Rand (ZAR) took against the US Dollar (USD). They thought the Rand would strengthen against the dollar because of some obscure reason but it did not. If you do not have the correct information you will always be "surprised".

Guys, it is and always will be about THE MONEY!!!

Check out the charts below and you'll see exactly why this currency pair did what it did today.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Brilliant Work Lad, just Brilliant..... but....

H-7 Version is quite Heavy on Resources as opposed to XU-Hybrid 6 ( H-6 ) .... Even Minus Panel's etc on DDR4, lag is immense imho :eh: :) .... anyone else notice the same ?

kjoni wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:18 pm Brilliant Work Lad, just Brilliant..... but....

H-7 Version is quite Heavy on Resources as opposed to XU-Hybrid 6 ( H-6 ) .... Even Minus Panel's etc on DDR4, lag is immense imho :eh: :) .... anyone else notice the same ?
I have no problem whatsoever. Are you sure it's not something else you have loaded on the platform?
How many charts with the template do you have open?
Check your history ................ This is all the history I have setup on my platform
Attachments

kjoni wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:18 pm Brilliant Work Lad, just Brilliant..... but....

Strange! I have NO LAG on my system. Actually version 7 should be lighter on resources! I have one chart open (my main chart) with XU-Hybrid 7 template loaded (with a few additional indicators) plus another 31 charts open (my alert charts) with each one having 1 indicator loaded. Zero lag guys. As Woodyz has indicated please check those settings as well as how many indicators you have in your main indicators folder.

These are all the indicators I have in my indicators folder. However, even when I had many more I did NOT have any problems.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:44 pm Strange! I have NO LAG on my system. Actually version 7 should be lighter on resources! I have one chart open (my main chart) with XU-Hybrid 7 template loaded (with a few additional indicators) plus another 31 charts open (my alert charts) with each one having 1 indicator loaded. Zero lag guys. As Woodyz has indicated please check those settings as well as how many indicators you have in your main indicators folder.

These are all the indicators I have in my indicators folder. However, even when I had many more I did NOT have any problems.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Are you sure it's not something else you have loaded on the platform?
I should have said
Are you sure it's not something else you have loaded onto a chart
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:49 pm With Xard's Semafor, what is your logic behind not having the major square boxed type one anymore.
What is the benefit of no longer having it appear?
Guys, please remember that I am NOT a coder :sweat: With regard to Xard's semaphore indicator you will have to ask him that, sorry. He is constantly striving to improve it for everyone so ONLY he will know ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT