Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

normannasty wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:39 am Hi Beatle,

What is the settings of the 2 super trend? I can't wait until December.
bűn
Haha, patience is the hardest part of trading! :Rofl:

But here you go...the rest will be released on 1st December ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
LittleCaro, NewLight, Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hey guys. Looks like I'm late to the party. Now setting up the XU-Hybrid system.
Can anyone assist how to turn off the table overshadowing the chart?
Thanks.

EDIT: Beatle It is the ATs Assistant indicator. Have this particular indicator on a separate chart by itself and NOT on your main trading chart ;)
Attachments

Woodyz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:52 am Beetle, have you considered this Indi at all to include within the alerts template as an early warning to start looking for an exit.

I'll investigate it. Thanks. But on my alert charts I do not want to have too many indicators as this will slow down MT4 :thumbup:
Fair call,
It should be ok though.

Now for those who want to have let's say the 5m & 30m trading charts running side by side on the screen along with all your alert charts on 1 platform you can do so with this Symbol changer Master & Slave which works with the Symbol Changer V5.1 as your main one.
By doing it this way, when you change symbols, only the Master and any chart with the Slave change......not the whole lot as I have found with other symbol sync / Chart Sync indi's.
The only problem is that I had to delete the Boarders to be able to setup the trading charts properly on the screen

If anyone has been able to do this with the boarders incorporated in their setup, please share.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA