Re: XU-Hybrid Version 6

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:11 pm Hi guys,

Thank you for all the support, encouragement, suggestions, and ideas to improve the XU-Hybrid since I started it. Hopefully, I've managed to provide a system that will allow you to be successful and profitable in your trading adventure.

It's been an interesting, enlightening, and most importantly a FUN-filled journey.

So it is with great pleasure and joy that I present the final version of the XU-Hybrid system, version 6.

As per usual, copy the whole XU-Hybrid 6 folder to the indicators folder. The ATS is as per the instructions in the folder.

Wishing you all great success with the XU-Hybrid system or whatever variation you decide to put together. Pay it forward and all the success you desire will be yours.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip
Hello BSA, dynamiczone.dll missing in upload. Sarj

Version 6 #1.png

Thank you for all the support, encouragement, suggestions, and ideas to improve the XU-Hybrid since I started it. Hopefully, I've managed to provide a system that will allow you to be successful and profitable in your trading adventure.

It's been an interesting, enlightening, and most importantly a FUN-filled journey.

So it is with great pleasure and joy that I present the final version of the XU-Hybrid system, version 6.

As per usual, copy the whole XU-Hybrid 6 folder to the indicators folder. The ATS is as per the instructions in the folder.

Wishing you all great success with the XU-Hybrid system or whatever variation you decide to put together. Pay it forward and all the success you desire will be yours.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

Version 6 #1.png

The dynamic zone .dll that is missing from the download.
dynamiczone.dll

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

Version 6 #1.png

dynamiczone.dll

Mr.BeatlemaniaSA Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Thank you very much BeatlemaniaSA for all that you have so generously shared. There is no doubt that this forex-staion.com forum is the best trading forum in the world and that your mood to help others by sharing what you have learned is a perfect example of what this forum is all about. Thanks again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

Version 6 #1.png

dynamiczone.dll
Thank you BSA. Sarju

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

dynamiczone.dll

Hi,

Thanks a Lot for all you shares.

Thank you so much for all your versions / experiments / systems / TPLs : right from Xu ma, Xu ma simple, Xu ma HL...till now.

Thanks for your Kindness, support, generosity, shares.
Thanks.