Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

opita wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:15 am For those trading Currencies, this is my suggestion.
Thank you. Good suggestion Opita. I need to check it out).

I trade with the trend. And in places where you showed a buy near 61.8 fibs, I would rather sell (it is in this trade that there is strong support and I probably would not have entered the sell, but I would not have bought either).

But sometimes, as in your example, the price is not going to move further down (or up) the trend, but reverses and goes in the opposite direction. I think it makes sense in such cases, if we see a similar situation, close the trade with the trend and catch a small countertrend move. Provided that the price went below (above) 61.8, and then the movement turned against the trend and we received a signal to enter. I often miss these counter trend trades.
I need to test this. :think:

XU-Hybrid Trading System - Strategy and Rules

Hi guys,

A member has just contacted me enquiring about the strategy for the XU-Hybrid system. Namely, confirmations, affirmations of a good & bad setup, SL & TP targets , exit strategies etc.

So Before I present it below I would just like to state that we will NOT allow this thread to end up like the XARD thread on this forum where the members are still confused as to how to trade that system. Xard has done an amazing job of putting together his system but I put together the XU-Hybrid to eliminate the confusion of the semaphores, the orange and white ZZ lines, second dots and crossing of trend lines etc. The Xard system gave me the framework around which to build this. Without it we would not be here today. So I thank Xard for his tireless work.

However, let's keep it simple and profitable everyone! The rules and strategy for the XU-Hybrid system are simple and effective as many users have discovered. DO NOT complicate your life by thinking more is better.
ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:55 pm Nice to see mods list this topic at the top. I'm an official Beatler (as Josi says)!

This system is perfect for me and there is absolutely nothing I need to fiddle with or change.
Tebis wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:07 am Opita,
I am trading the same way. Analysing the Trend on higher TFs (D1+H4) and entry with a Signal on lower TF, here H1. Its easy trading without stress -> AND profitable !
https://www.screencast.com/t/5NZo43nX
trailingedge wrote:Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:44 am Morning BM,
Thank-you SO MUCH, for that detailed explanation!
WOW I was miles off with my semaphore understanding.
Much clearer now and I think I have found a new favorite TF (H1).
M15 is great for smaller intra day stuff, but H1 I can set and almost forget with SL most of the time above of below the major reversal signal.
Thank-you again,
Kind regards,
TE
So here we go. Please refer to the image below and maybe even download it to your computer and have it close by to view when you trade :)

Warmest regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

I want to appreciate everyone that has contributed so far. This is a good trading system. If you dont mind, you can add 100 SMA as a way to confirm your trend direction for those who like 5mins like me.

Main while,
1. Beatleman, pls how do I add Xards Daily PL to show daily profit and loss. I have tried but couldnt get it.
2. Can you please explain how you use all these numbers to make decision? TDR, YDR, WADR, MADR, HYADR, PTO, WR, MWR etc.
how exactly do you compare the numbers? Is there a known standard for comparison?
Thanks
These users thanked the author edandy for the post:
DaffyTaffy

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System - Strategy and Rules

Great setup Beatle .. ..

One Question though.. If you are to setup an alert notification to alert you when a trade opportunity is coming up.. Which of the indicators will activate its alert .. . ?

Great work..
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:17 pm Hi guys,

A member has just contacted me enquiring about the strategy for the XU-Hybrid system. Namely, confirmations, affirmations of a good & bad setup, SL & TP targets , exit strategies etc.

So Before I present it below I would just like to state that we will NOT allow this thread to end up like the XARD thread on this forum where the members are still confused as to how to trade that system. Xard has done an amazing job of putting together his system but I put together the XU-Hybrid to eliminate the confusion of the semaphores, the orange and white ZZ lines, second dots and crossing of trend lines etc. The Xard system gave me the framework around which to build this. Without it we would not be here today. So I thank Xard for his tireless work.

However, let's keep it simple and profitable everyone! The rules and strategy for the XU-Hybrid system are simple and effective as many users have discovered. DO NOT complicate your life by thinking more is better.

So here we go. Please refer to the image below and maybe even download it to your computer and have it close by to view when you trade :)

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, gerhard_erwin

trailingedge wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:19 pm Howdy all.
I have a querie about EUR/AUD / H1
Have been watching today for an entry.
The 24 semaphore is on yet the 60 is not present as yet.
So technically is this a retracement in an uptrend ?
Regards
TE
Hi TE,

Technically yes but the large semaphore could be printed later if the conditions for it are met. Looking at the chart it is in an uptrend as we HH's and HL's. Unfortunately that is the nature of zigzags. However, if you look at the chart and the preceding weeks before today you'll notice that the reversals are almost all large ones or big moves. So it's important to study and look back over the pair to see how they actually move. What are their ADR's? Are there any smaller reversals that take place between the larger semaphores? Especially on the timeframe that you like to trade.

If the moves are usually big ones do not be afraid to take the trade if you feel all the conditions are met and all you see is a smaller semaphore. However do not suffer from FOMO (fear of missing out) as there will always be another opportunity if you miss this one. The BUY reversal will be on it's way ;),

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, trailingedge, aneek229
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT