XU-Hybrid- Version 6 (Final Testing)

Hi Guys,

I'm putting the final touches on version 6 of the XU-Hybrid system. Personally, I feel it is nearing perfection, and combined with the Holy Grail of PATIENCE success will be yours. This will also, however, be the final release of the XU-Hybrid system.

The incredible contributions of the coders, mladen, mrtools, kvak, and xard to this system are immeasurable. However, it is time now for me to move on from this project. My forex and trading adventure will now be focused on achieving a number of funded accounts and doing my trading full-time.

The framework and foundation have been laid for a very successful and profitable trading system. Now I encourage all members and users to go out and experiment using the XU-Hybrid system as their foundation and build a system to match their trading style and goals.

DO NOT be afraid to test and experiment. You will learn so much and in the process become a better trader. Once you've achieved this I simply ask that you pay it forward and help others change their lives for the better.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid- Version 6 (Final Testing)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:11 am Hi Guys,

I'm putting the final touches on version 6 of the XU-Hybrid system. Personally, I feel it is nearing perfection (my personal opinion of course, as usual), and combined with the Holy Grail of PATIENCE success will be yours. This will also, however, be the final release of the XU-Hybrid system.

The framework and foundation have been laid for a very successful and profitable trading system. Now I encourage all members and users to go out and experiment using the XU-Hybrid system as their foundation and build a system to match their trading style and goals.

DO NOT be afraid to test and experiment. You will learn so much and in the process become a better trader. Once you've achieved this I simply ask that you pay it forward and help others change their lives for the better.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I can't wait to check this out!

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hi Beetle,
May I ask with the up & coming V6 that when I turn the candles off in the settings, I am then able to see the standard candles and colors I setup in the chart preferences. Currently with V5.5 have not been able to do so.
Oh, also the on-chart text buy/sell only for me a a good quick visual reminder.

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 pm Hi Beetle,
May I ask with the up & coming V6 that when I turn the candles off in the settings, I am then able to see the standard candles and colors I set up in the chart preferences? Currently with V5.5 have not been able to do so.
Oh, also the on-chart text buy/sell only for me a good quick visual reminder.
If you switch off Show Candles in the XU-ma indicator the color of the candles is then controlled by the ATS indicator.

So you have 2 options:
1) Set the colors for your candles in the ATS indicator settings
2) Delete the ATS indicator and then the candle colors will be what you have set in the properties section of your chart
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, tokjanggut

Re: XU-Hybrid- Version 6 (Final Testing)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:11 am Hi Guys,

I'm putting the final touches on version 6 of the XU-Hybrid system. Personally, I feel it is nearing perfection, and combined with the Holy Grail of PATIENCE success will be yours. This will also, however, be the final release of the XU-Hybrid system.

The incredible contributions of the coders, mladen, mrtools, kvak, and xard to this system are immeasurable. However, it is time now for me to move on from this project. My forex and trading adventure will now be focused on achieving a number of funded accounts and doing my trading full-time.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
So this will be the End Game? Woow its been one hell of a journey with you man, i have been here since the very first day you created the thread from Xards thread. i tell you its been an adventure with you. Thanks a lot for all you have done and contributed to everyone and to forex station as a whole, i pray that this final release be profitable to you and everyone. Thanks man
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 4):
Mickey Abi, annadurai, DaveTrader, BeatlemaniaSA
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

XU-Hybrid Version 6

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the support, encouragement, suggestions, and ideas to improve the XU-Hybrid since I started it. Hopefully, I've managed to provide a system that will allow you to be successful and profitable in your trading adventure.

It's been an interesting, enlightening, and most importantly a FUN-filled journey.

So it is with great pleasure and joy that I present the final version of the XU-Hybrid system, version 6.

As per usual, copy the whole XU-Hybrid 6 folder to the indicators folder. The ATS is as per the instructions in the folder.

Wishing you all great success with the XU-Hybrid system or whatever variation you decide to put together. Pay it forward and all the success you desire will be yours.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:

The dynamic zone .dll that is missing from the download.

Re: XU-Hybrid Version 6

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:11 pm Hi guys,

Thank you for all the support, encouragement, suggestions, and ideas to improve the XU-Hybrid since I started it. Hopefully, I've managed to provide a system that will allow you to be successful and profitable in your trading adventure.

It's been an interesting, enlightening, and most importantly a FUN-filled journey.

So it is with great pleasure and joy that I present the final version of the XU-Hybrid system, version 6.

As per usual, copy the whole XU-Hybrid 6 folder to the indicators folder. The ATS is as per the instructions in the folder.

Wishing you all great success with the XU-Hybrid system or whatever variation you decide to put together. Pay it forward and all the success you desire will be yours.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

Version 6 #1.png
here you go! happiness comes too suddenly
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
dmnik
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.