Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hey guys, I made an account just so I could talk on this forum. I have a question, although it may be a bit dumb, how do you go about determining the trend of the H4/D
for currency trading. I know it may be something as obvious as just looking at the direction price is headed, but still, I like to keep things systematic and rule-based and would just like to know if you all have anything you look at to determine the trend.

opita wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:15 am For those trading Currencies, this is my suggestion. You can decide for yourself.
First, try to always trade based on H4/D1 Timeframe trend direction. This is obviously common knowledge.

Most people are trading M30/M15/M5. Some like to trade with the HTF trend, other rebels try to trade against the trend.
When you decide to trade COUNTERTREND (obviously not recommended).

Here is my suggestion. Throw a fib in there and wait for price to at least get to 61.8% or more before jumping in the trade.
If you get an RSI arrow even better, if not maybe wait for a colored candle to change in your direction.
Excellent feedback opita! Thanks for sharing it with the members :thumbup:

Wishing you great success for the trading week ahead :)

Warmest regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Nice to see mods list this topic at the top. I'm an official Beatler (as Josi says)!

I'm looking for Longs only tomorrow. No trades during Asian session, just Cash Open and US session!

Targeting 100 pips per week with this system consistently, and that's it.

As papa Xard says:

"Don't be greedy".

This system is perfect for me and there is absolutely nothing I need to fiddle with or change.

Daily chart due for a pullback to the Moving Averages soon
Hously chart is just starting to show the greens, but it's too early to assume it'll resume the uptrend considering the huge momentum to the downside last week :think:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
trailingedge, BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:55 pm Nice to see mods list this topic at the top. I'm an official Beatler (as Josi says)!

I'm looking for Longs only tomorrow. No trades during Asian session, just Cash Open and US session!

Hi ChuChu Rocket,

Thanks for those kind words :) I am stoked that you are loving the system and feel so confident in your trading now. Great psychology you have there as well!

This is how we do it everyone. Set our goals and rules, whatever they may be, and stick to them! Awesome :problem:

ChuChu Rocket the "Gold Master" will reign supreme. Hell yeah! :D :thumbup:

Have an awesome trading week ahead ChuChu Rocket and everyone else as well!!

Warmest regards,
BM

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:55 pm Nice to see mods list this topic at the top. I'm an official Beatler (as Josi says)!

As papa Xard says:

"Don't be greedy".

This system is perfect for me and there is absolutely nothing I need to fiddle with or change.

Daily chart due for a pullback to the Moving Averages soon

Hously chart is just starting to show the greens, but it's too early to assume it'll resume the uptrend considering the huge momentum to the downside last week :think:
Nice one. But if I were you, I will definitely look at the 4H chart too. This is Gold, so u won't be in a massive drawdown
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

whiteadrian23 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:48 am Loving this thread so far. What is the preferred timeframe for everyone and do we need higher time frame confirmations?

For example 5min should use 15min or 1hr? Or both for confirmations?
Hi whiteadrian23,

You ALWAYS want to get trend direction confirmation on the higher timeframes, be it H1 or H4. On the lower timeframes there will be much more minor reversals that take place so be aware of this. Also remember that 1 H1 candle is made up of (4 x 15min candles and 12 x 5min candles) and 1 H4 candle is made up of (16 x 15min candles and 48 x 5min candles)!

If you have not traded live yet I encourage you to trade DEMO and test all of this out. Checking on the higher TF's and then taking entries on the lower TF's be it on the 5min or 15min :) Practice, test and ask questions. I and the other members of the forum and this thread are here to help and make your trading easy, fun and profitable :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA (BM)

I trade the 15min chart for intra-day and H1/H4 for swing trading :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
whiteadrian23, KAESER444, tokjanggut, xcool, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy

Narutopips wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:05 am Nice one. But if I were you, I will definitely look at the 4H chart too. This is Gold, so u won't be in a massive drawdown
I don't normally trade GOLD but I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure this coming week :) Here's why I would be considering it. Remember to follow YOUR rules and goals not someone else's!

ONLY YOU decide if the trade is good for you based on your rules, goals and money management! No exceptions ;)

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, RodrigoRT7

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:16 pm Excellent feedback opita! Thanks for sharing it with the members :thumbup:

Wishing you great success for the trading week ahead :)

Warmest regards,
BM
Opita,
I am trading the same way. Analysing the Trend on higher TFs (D1+H4) and entry with a Signal on lower TF, here H1. Its easy trading without stress -> AND profitable !
https://www.screencast.com/t/5NZo43nX
These users thanked the author Tebis for the post (total 4):
Boobligoom, BeatlemaniaSA, Timage, DaffyTaffy

Tebis wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:07 am Opita,
I am trading the same way. Analysing the Trend on higher TFs (D1+H4) and entry with a Signal on lower TF, here H1. Its easy trading without stress -> AND profitable !
https://www.screencast.com/t/5NZo43nX
Top notch Tebis :thumbup: Thanks for the excellent feedback and analysis of your trades. This is exactly what this thread is about :problem:

Warmest regards,
BM