Re: Minor XU-Hybrid 5.0 "update"

keys898 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:15 am You still would be off back testing it yourself. Just because he achieved X results doesn't mean you will. He could tell you blah and blah. I don't see how that would make you any more successful than back testing the strategy yourself since it still comes down to the trader. "Common sense". Asking for help isnt an issue. But if he hasnt even done all that work himself, then it becomes an issue.
ok, i understand
but it can help so im still asking
so thanks for telling me it wont help
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:02 am can you please share your experience with this, what the win rate tended to be, how the lucky reversals behaved, and average risk to reward please for this older version that i modified of 2_2?
I would drop it, IMO unless you add a lot of context it is not worth the trouble.
Using HA candles on a higher timeframe would give you better results than the lucky reversal, specially in choppy markets.
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:21 am I would drop it, IMO unless you add a lot of context it is not worth the trouble.
Using HA candles on a higher timeframe would give you better results than the lucky reversal, specially in choppy markets.
ok fair to have an opinion but
im asking for his experience not yours what is going on, m9 m8 m7 m6 m5 m4 m3 m2 m1?

just please go away m8
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Woodyz wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:28 pm Come on now pull yr head in.
Chicken Thats a hybrid of the XU-Hybrid so suggest you either personal message the person concerned or start a new thread. IMO
i was asking for 2_2 experience learn how to read guy
just said that i modified it ,which barely adds anything

the question was for neither of you
if Beatle doesnt thinks it a good idea then bravo but i could care less what you think
moving on to better things anyways
Attachments
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

RplusT wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:16 am Beatle, if you are looking to trade levels, you may want to use this one. It's pretty accurate all day long.

JJN-Fibo.mq4
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.