Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

oskar656 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:15 am Thank you, Beatle for your examples and your effort in giving us the tools to be profitable.

I just have a question, do you still take trades when the signal given is contrary to the Major Semaphore? I ask this 'cause in long trends, the Major Semaphore will repaint over and over, missing opportunities in catching this momentum.
Thanks, Oskar656,

Yes, unfortunately, that is one of the side-effects of the semaphore (zig-zag). Through acquired experience and observation I am now able to take trades even if the signal is contrary. This is because I have other indicators in the system that provide confluence and confirmation if a signal should be taken or not.

In some pairs, the retracement can be quite big and then it's worthwhile to take it. In other pairs, not. The semaphores simply provide a "roadmap", as XARD777 has said many times. Observe the markets and learn what it tells you.

Wishing you all the success in your trading :thumbup:

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, brokensoul08, oskar656
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Another collocation scheme that seems to be better than TDI.
There are many trading opportunities.
BeatlemaniaSA I guess you might like it
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:54 pm Another collocation scheme that seems to be better than TDI.
There are many trading opportunities.
BeatlemaniaSA I guess you might like it
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806
What exactly is your trading criteria here with the value chart indicator?

80% of the arrows you drew don't make a lot of sense to me.

Would be nice if you could elaborate..
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Lightningstorm7, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:05 pm What exactly is your trading criteria here with the value chart indicator?

80% of the arrows you drew don't make a lot of sense to me.

Would be nice if you could elaborate..
Sorry, My fault.
I will add an explanation.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:40 pm awesome! thank you.

Seems like it really has potential!

good explaination.
;)