Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Okay guys, one last post for the evening, and then I'm all done. I've got Resident Evil movie series waiting to be watched :lol:
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

this is a disaster waiting to happen
losers average losers...
why dont you start a spin-off system based on the kiosotto
you are clearly trading against all of beatles signals... start your own thread
I would love to see a volatility or picking tops/bottoms system on this site
maybe wait till the kiosotto drops back into baseline/a level??
These users thanked the author Tradehunter for the post:
Woodyz

Always learn, and adopt a 3D top-down approach for the analysis of the financial instrument you are planning to trade :)

My preference is the H4 and H1 for trend direction and bias, and the 15 min and/or 5 min for entries and intraday trading.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, Mickey Abi, dansmol, ivanzab2

Tradehunter wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:38 am this is a disaster waiting to happen
losers average losers...
why dont you start a spin-off system based on the kiosotto
you are clearly trading against all of beatles signals... start your own thread
I would love to see a volatility or picking tops/bottoms system on this site
maybe wait till the kiosotto drops back into baseline/a level??
I liked your photo at the bottom of your post. True, when reading the message, I thought you were younger, judging by the slang ;)
Personally, I came to forex for money, and not to be smart. Therefore, I take money in any situation I understand. There was a counter-trend signal - I took it.
Read the message viewtopic.php?p=1295485919#p1295485919 , there is a full screen with the results of the transaction.

And be guided by a simple rule: it is not the indicator that drives the trader. I build trading by price, without indicators.
And indicators provide information for analysis and show how the forecast is being fulfilled.

In BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System, the indicators are perfectly matched and perfectly show the situation on the market.
I can stand in the market in the medium term and make a scalping trade with a large lot (in the amount of the profit of the medium-term order).
Therefore, the size of my catastrophe is determined and taken from the profit, and not from the deposit.

So I will stay with the money earned, and you with new knowledge or your opinion. But this is your choice.
Good luck!

Abdelrahman wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:58 am Mr. BeatlemaniaSA, what are the best indices for day trading?
Hi Abdelrahman,

All indices are good for day trading. It really depends on and comes down to your trading style, indices preference and time zone location. Pick one or two indices that you would like to trade and study how they move.

XARD777 likes US30, RplusT likes DAX, Kvak prefers DAX as well, I like US500 and US2000 because they are closely correlated. Others may prefer US100 (Nasdaq).

Good luck with your trading journey :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Abdelrahman

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:16 am Always learn, and adopt a 3D top-down approach for the analysis of the financial instrument you are planning to trade :)

My preference is the H4 and H1 for trend direction and bias, and the 15 min and/or 5 min for entries and intraday trading.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,
Thank you for sharing the 3D top-down approach to do analysis on the financial instrument. Let me give it a try based on the images attached:
1. Image 1 (H1 time frame), a buy signal via the two arrows, both green / light green, located near the edge of the chart.
2. Image 2 (M15 time frame), blue arrow, green dot, HA is green, Channel is green.
Thesis: H1 and M15 directional bias is up.
3. Image 3 and 4: I wait for the M5 to give a blue arrow, HA green, Channel green for a long entry.
I do not take short signal in M5 since H1 and M15 directional bias is up, and i am a newbie in forex trading.

Do i get the 3D top-down approach analysis correct?
Please feel free to correct me, I deeply desire wanting to learn and to do the analysis right.
Your help is much appreciated.

Heartfelt thanks.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Mickey Abi