Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

global wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:00 pm Hi Genry,
Tomorrow I plan to work on modifying the Kiosotta indicator with your suggestions. As soon as I'm finished implementing your ideas I'll post it. Thanks again for providing us with the Kiosotto and revealing to us how to successfully use it.
Hi global!
Here is an example of processing correction signals from Waddah and fast Kio.

HA - red, slow Kio near the plinth - the bearish trend continues.
Waddah and fast Kio are signaling a reversal - this is a sign of a correction.

Signal processing:
1. I threw Fibo on the first swing near the local extremum.
2. Next to the levels 562, 662, 762 I placed limit orders in buy and added one market hands.
The price has completed the correction. We are waiting for the next signal. ;)

Note.My trading experience allows me to trade a corrective movement.
I do not recommend beginners to trade against the trend.

The screenshot shows how the MA-ADX signals specify the entry point.
The entries marked with the left rectangle were made without the participation of MA-ADX (Mr.Kvak has not posted it on the forum yet).
Entrance in the right rectangle - taking into account the ADX-MA signal.

Note: on the left, a quick Kiosotto shows a correction. On the right, a slow Kiosotto gives a turn signal.
Kiosotto's signals refine those of Waddah, who "doesn't see" the difference in this situation.

Let me return to the message from Global: viewtopic.php?p=1295483537#p1295483537
in which he offered a worthy analogue of my indicator DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex).ex4
On this screenshot, DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex) is placed in the Waddah window and its signals are visible on the main chart.
They can be used when specifying entry conditions.
If you look at the DCE arrows and the height of the Kiosotto bars, it will be easier to assess the probability of a correct entry.

These users thanked the author Genry for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:04 pm Indices today since Tokyo opening... :) :thumbup:
@mrtools and @kvak...thanks guys :problem: :Fire: :In Love: You guys rock!!

I see you got an awful lot of brand new experiments running, including some on your bottom indicator window and the Ichimoku you were talking about earlier (except it's not on this picture).

Anything you see so far that's worthy of an upgrade to a V4.1 of your system? ;)

Genry wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:55 pm Let me return to the message from Global: viewtopic.php?p=1295483537#p1295483537
On this screenshot, DCE_BB_v3.2gm(ex) is placed in the Waddah window and its signals are visible on the main chart.
If you look at the DCE arrows and the height of the Kiosotto bars, it will be easier to assess the probability of a correct entry.

love your explainations and you trying out new/different things! keep it up!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Genry, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Genry wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:55 pm Let me return to the message from Global: viewtopic.php?p=1295483537#p1295483537

Thanks for sharing your ideas and insights, Genry. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Genry, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

TransparentTrader wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:24 pm I see you got an awful lot of brand-new experiments running, including some on your bottom indicator window and the Ichimoku you were talking about earlier (except it's not on this picture).

Anything you see so far that's worthy of an upgrade to a V4.1 of your system? ;)
The current setup and combination I'm testing will definitely be worthy of a 4.5 I think. I'll make it available this weekend so that everyone can test it and provide feedback for the members.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 13):
TransparentTrader, josi, Jimmy, PumbaPLS, dmnik, NewLight, RodrigoRT7, oskar656, LittleCaro, Genry, ParallelNative, jaba_ajfx, dansmol
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT