Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:56 pm Hi Beatle
Hey I'm just wondering if you or anyone to be fair know of a trade manager EA that works smoothly, without delay when changing between the different pairs using the Symbol changer.
I have tried a couple but both do not work well when added to the Hybrid chart.
app.php/attach/file/3313029

some people say its only good for currency pair
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Quinton2001 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 pm Tha+++nks Beatle For this Wonderful SYSTEM trading hasn't been easy just became profitable recently, thanks alot Beatle.
Dear Beatle,
I am happy and grateful to land myself in your thread. XU-Hybrid v 2.3 has answered many questions in my mind. For instance, how do i trade along with the higher time frame direction? What are the markers telling me that the current trend is likely changing direction? This allows me to step back and look at the big picture.

In addition, i read every posting (from page 1 to last page), and i read them again to glean a good knowledge and understanding of your system, gaining valuable insights from many contributors, learning from their sharing and many good tools to increase the probability of winning trade. For instance:

"Don't be thinking ... What if i stayed in the trade longer? ... Why did i get out. Follow your rules and you will be successful . " Mr Beatle
" Stay with one (good) system forever." Mr Moey-Dw

Reading again, I notice your goodself and others who posted their trades are specializing / focusing either on Index, Gold, or 2 to 3 forex pairs using your XU-Hybrid system.

I primary trade forex pairs.
How many pairs do i focus, is it primary focusing on the major or cross pairs in order to know their personality and patterns, identify the best setup and getting familiar with the XU-Hybrid system to take good trades by the rules consistently.

Looking forward to learning from you and the community.

Many thanks in advance.

Have a pleasant weekend everyone.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

chickensword wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:30 pm app.php/attach/file/3313029

some people say its only good for currency pair
Sorry mate don't quite understand exactly what your saying here
So just to clarify my understanding of your reply is..............
That it's only good when used on individual charts & not good on a chart using the symbol changer ?

Hey thanks for the reply
Tried it with the symbol changer & lags etc the same as the other 2 I have tested

StuartWong wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:42 pm How many pairs do I focus on, is it primary focusing on the major or cross pairs in order to know their personality and patterns, identify the best setup and getting familiar with the XU-Hybrid system to take good trades by the rules consistently.
Hi Stuart,

I would suggest you only trade a few pairs. I personally like the JPY pairs, so I primarily trade them. Others like the USD pairs or the CAD pairs. Focus only on a few and, as you noted, learn how they move, either slowly or fast. The GBP pairs are the most volatile and many traders love this as you can make quite a bit due to their large pip movements. See the screenshots of a few pairs below. Decide what is your style of trading. Also, which timeframes you prefer, and then stick to that.

I wish you all the best and great success trading with the XU-Hybrid system. :thumbup: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:31 pm Hi melvintwl,

Simply copy all the indicators to your MT4 indicator folder and the template to your MT4 template folder. Very important, though, is to refresh the indicators' folder within MT4 before loading any new template. It will work correctly then :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hello,
I've tryed to do all that you're saying in order to install ( indicator/template/refresh and so on). It doesn't work at all. I 've try with Xard, Pumba's and the XU hybrid. I do manage only with XArd. What can I do to solve that?
Thanks a lot.

Woodyz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:36 pm Sorry mate don't quite understand exactly what your saying here
So just to clarify my understanding of your reply is..............
That it's only good when used on individual charts & not good on a chart using the symbol changer ?

Hey thanks for the reply
Tried it with the symbol changer & lags etc the same as the other 2 I have tested
symbol changer just lags in general for me it probaly made it worse, but what i meant is it wont calculate lot sizes correctly other than forex currency pairs
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Woodyz
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:41 am Hi Stuart,

I would suggest you only trade a few pairs. I personally like the JPY pairs, so I primarily trade them. Others like the USD pairs or the CAD pairs. Focus only on a few and, as you noted, learn how they move, either slowly or fast. The GBP pairs are the most volatile and many traders love this as you can make quite a bit due to their large pip movements. See the screenshots of a few pairs below. Decide what is your style of trading. Also, which timeframes you prefer, and then stick to that.

I wish you all the best and great success trading with the XU-Hybrid system. :thumbup: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,

Thank you for the advice and prompt reply.
Appreciate your best wishes.
Have a pleasant Sunday.
Cheers.

Sincerely,

Stuart

[quote=BeatlemaniaSA post_id=1295485318 time=1659710480 user_id=4944918]
Hi Stuart,

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Dear BeatlemaniaSA,

Good day to you.
My primary entry rules is based on XU-Hybrid 4.0. RSI MA and CCI (Higher time frame) are supplementary.
Currently, i am using a demo account.
On 2022.08.08 I went short on AUDUSD (Daily Timeframe). Next day, market pulls back to the upside, a bullish bar that closed above the previous day's high.
Is there something that i need to take into consideration before taking this trade?
What i need to do when the candle turned bullish and closed above the previous day high?
I sincerely hope to hear from you.

With heartfelt thanks.

Sincerely,

Stuart

[attachment=1]AUDUSD@2022.08.08.jpg