Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

NewLight wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:08 am Hi, Beatle, could you tell us how we can 'interpret" the 3-4 ma's signals?? from the !freersi-averages indicator...
Change them and test them for yourself to see how they affect the functioning of the indicator. These were the standard settings of the indicator. I use the RSI mainly for divergence indication in confluence with the rest of my setup. Maybe one of the other more experienced members or coders can explain it to you.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

XU-Hybrid 7 will help you avoid the bullshit out there!

Hi guys,

I felt I had to make this post today because of the crap I just heard on our local news! I don't trade exotic currencies but it was about the surprising "hammering" that our currency the Rand (ZAR) took against the US Dollar (USD). They thought the Rand would strengthen against the dollar because of some obscure reason but it did not. If you do not have the correct information you will always be "surprised".

Guys, it is and always will be about THE MONEY!!!

Check out the charts below and you'll see exactly why this currency pair did what it did today.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
KingSaviour, kjoni, Jedidiah, Jimmy, jmonts
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

@Beatle

I think your government thought the USD would be weak after the Fed not that the ZAR would be strong and look on EU / GU / XAU ;) or look

Index Polshi stock WIG20

USDPLN

See my currency Polish Zloty. It was incredibly weak for 6 months and weakened against other currencies because of the war in Ukraine. (Poland borders Ukraine)
USDPLN reached ATH and is falling. The situation in Poland has not changed, the war is still going on, new investors are not coming, so why is USDPLN falling? Because USD is weakening PLN is not strong but your ZAR is even weaker ;)

Regards

Greg :hug: