Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

knglerxst wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:01 am Is anyone else getting this when you apply the template to a chart:

Untitled.png

If I zoom in/out, I get this, which is still different than Beatlemania's screenshot:

Untitled2.png

All the folders and files are copied to the right places. Changing XU ma simple settings doesn't do anything.
Have you deleted one of the XU-ma indicators? If you do not want it on your chart you will have to delete both copies in the indicator list.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

knglerxst wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:01 am Is anyone else getting this when you apply the template to a chart:

Untitled.png

If I zoom in/out, I get this, which is still different than Beatlemania's screenshot:

Untitled2.png

All the folders and files are copied to the right places. Changing XU ma simple settings doesn't do anything.
That's the way it acts sometimes when I click the on/off button on my xu-ma indicators. I just give the button another tap or two and it's fine. Go in and make the buttons visible on the chart. I changed what is displayed on the ma that shows the ribbon. Just make sure and make either the x or y location different on one of them so they are not on top of each other

DaveTrader wrote: That's the way it acts sometimes when I click the on/off button on my xu-ma indicators. I just give the button another tap or two and it's fine. Go in and make the buttons visible on the chart. I changed what is displayed on the ma that shows the ribbon.

Just make sure and make either the x or y location different on one of them so they are not on top of each other

That fixed it. The button coordinates and dimensions were set to 0 so it wasn't showing on the chart. There still seems to be a problem with the buttons though. I only have one button. Whenever I change any button attribute on either XU ma simple indicator, it changes the same button.

Yes, I am too. Mentioned a couple days ago having the exact problem.

Zooming in helped get the candles to show up. (Thanks for that.)

But things still don't look quite the same as Beatlemania's screenshots.

Versions 5.0 and before have been fine. Had issue with only 5.5 and 6.0.

Re: XU-Hybrid Version 6

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:11 pm Hi guys,

Thank you for all the support, encouragement, suggestions, and ideas to improve the XU-Hybrid since I started it. Hopefully, I've managed to provide a system that will allow you to be successful and profitable in your trading adventure.

It's been an interesting, enlightening, and most importantly a FUN-filled journey.

So it is with great pleasure and joy that I present the final version of the XU-Hybrid system, version 6.

As per usual, copy the whole XU-Hybrid 6 folder to the indicators folder. The ATS is as per the instructions in the folder.

Wishing you all great success with the XU-Hybrid system or whatever variation you decide to put together. Pay it forward and all the success you desire will be yours.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 6:
XU-Hybrid v6.zip

Version 6 #1.png

The dynamic zone .dll that is missing from the download.
dynamiczone.dll
Awesome work Beatle.
Appreciate all the handwork you put into this. You came back with vengeance. Appreciate it brotha. This is definitely something that can be made better by everyone adding their own tweaks. Again, Appreciate your contributions here.

Well Beetle thanks mate, Excellent work & looking forward to trading using the V6.........I presume it is compatible across all time frames?
Do you have a preferred TF for the pairs traded to setup & produce an alert?
I currently have my alert template setup on the 30 min TF for each chart.
Have you and your group been able to distinguish which TF produces the best signals? Prior to doing your top-down analysis?
Now Beetle I also would be very interested in joining your trading group.
As you well know trading can be a lonesome job, so just being able to chat & share my knowledge etc. with others on the same page would not only be of benefit to me in keeping me focused but believe I can of benefit to others also.
PM me please
PS: Do you currently have a preferred template for the V6 that you use.

EDIT: I'll PM you later when I'm done and discuss it in detail. Busy trading at the moment ;)