HappyRe: XU-Hybrid 5.0

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:01 pm

Okay, here we go... :)

After some experimentation and testing, I am releasing version 5 of the XU-Hybrid system. The goal of this version was to introduce additional filters to the system to increase our probability of more successful trades. Hopefully, I've achieved that. However, you guys will be the judge of that ;)

Additionally, as I am a lover of power in a simple, clean and easily accessible form all components of the XU-Hybrid system can be switched on and off. You can now mix and match the system as you please to find the right combination that works for you. The button areas have been highlighted in the screenshot below.

As per the request of Josi all the indicators are now in a separate folder. Simply copy the complete "XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators" folder to your indicators folder. For the ATS to function correctly please copy the appropriate indicators and libraries as instructed in the ATS folder.

I have also included an extra indicators folder containing indicators that I have used in the past that may be of use to you.

So please test and provide feedback for the benefit of all the members of Forex-Station and the forex community at large.

Finally, thanks have to go to the amazing Master Coders (@mladen, @mrtools, @kvak, @banzai) and the members of Forex-Station that have contributed their skills, suggestions and insights. All of which has allowed me to learn, grow and give back to the trading community through the XU-Hybrid system.

So let us do it together...Changing Lives One Trade At A Time

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid 5.0.zip

Well done,
Dearest Beatlemania SA.
I like your trading system very much, it has deeply influenced me.
Gratitude.
Deep Regards
Honje
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XU-Hybrid 5.0

kimhyunmin wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:08 pm There seems to be a problem with the template.
Did you copy the complete "XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators" folder to your MQL4/Indicators folder? And the ATS indicators and libraries to their required folders?
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, kimhyunmin, DaveTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Mickey Abi wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:23 pm Great stuffs Beatle,

For some reasons, the template has failed to load on my system.

What could be the issue? Can you also help check if it's working properly from your end?

Kind regards

Hi Mickey,

Check the post above. You have to copy the complete XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators folder to your MQL4/Indicators folder :) As you can see from the error messages the template is looking for the indicators in the XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators folder which has to be in your MQL4/Indicators folder. I did it this way so as not to overwrite any similar existing indicators.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:01 pm As per the request of Josi all the indicators are now in a separate folder. Simply copy the complete "XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators" folder to your indicators folder. For the ATS to function correctly please copy the appropriate indicators and libraries as instructed in the ATS folder.
With this version you have outdone yourself, beatlemania!
The combination of beauty, simplicity (if you choose a minimalist display) and most impressive colouring is mind-boggling.
Trading may be your second gift but aesthetical design is surely your first one...
(Having said that you may well be a man of many, oh so many, different gifts)
I may have caused some confusion with my idea of using an extra folder in the indicator section - and I apologize for it.
I can only hope that people who use seperate setups (trend, range, BO) will soon come to see the adavantages (especially if you have to use identical indicators more than once - but can't rename them...)
I think studying this setup may take me a very long time. I am already looking forward to doing it.
No further confusion intended but: as far as I can tell, you shouldn't have the "extra indicators"-folder in the "XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators"-folder.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, DaveTrader, Mickey Abi, Sarj, Logan.Dale