DownloadRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

dacanba wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:49 am Encontré este indicador que complementa muy bien con este sistema
Y no repinta, aunque, puede aparecer mas de 1 vez en la tendencia

Thanks for the good indicators!
It will be a good entry for crossovers in the OBOS (overbought/oversold) zone.
The upper band is the OB, and the lower band is the OS zone.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kimhyunmin for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

dacanba wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:49 am Encontré este indicador que complementa muy bien con este sistema
Y no repinta, aunque, puede aparecer mas de 1 vez en la tendencia

Beter to use this version from Great Genry,, seems lvls + - 150 interesting one,
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
global
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

dacanba wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:58 am No repinta, incluso puede aparecer mas de 1 vez
Yes, you see the multiple arrows in your chart? They disappear when you reload the chart.
Here is a quote from MrTools:

"If I remember right that indicator was using either TMA centered or SSA of price both of which recalculates, there are some non repainting versions around here in the forum."

And please, write in English, this is an english speaking forum. Thank you!

You can't tell people to write in English when they don't know how to, because English is not there mother's tongue or they were not colonized by an English Nation. That does not make them to be less in other for them to contribute to this thread or this site. It's left for you to use Google translate to translate what information they are trying to give out. English is not my mother's tongue, I know 3 more languages, that does not make me better in any way or more superior to anyone. Earth is big enough for us all to live in, so is this group.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.