Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

constbln wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:34 pm My question is what made u choose rsi 3 (next higher tf) for the arrows? I know it makes sense and I make good trades (blablabla), but how did u come up with it? any backtests?

looks pretty decend on a system Im trading. Need to see how much failtrades it will elminate
Hi constbln,

Yeah, it does look good on your system :thumbup: Hmm, how do I answer your question? I chose setting 3 on the RSI because it matched up near perfectly with the rest of my system. I've used other settings as well but 3 basically gave the best results visually and what I was looking for. With 4 the signal was too late and with 2 there were just too many signals. :) So having it match up with my settings of the XU Ma and the Kuskus HA was just cool. Is it always spot on? No, but I didn't want it to signal many candles later.

Best of all it is NRP after the candle closes ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S Currently I am ONLY using the RSI Arrows On Chart with the current time frame setting ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
thomdel, constbln, Narutopips, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:52 pm The markets are closed in the USA tomorrow because of their Independence day, 4th July. So, I'll be up early for the ASIAN and LONDON MARKETS ;) Normally, I trade the indices but tomorrow I'm planning to ONLY trade the JPY pairs. Let's see what the markets are going to offer us guys :) I'll be doing some extra testing as well ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

I see that we may have an update on the horizon... :D
These users thanked the author rambamodam for the post:
Sarj

rambamodam wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:05 pm I see that we may have an update on the horizon... :D
Yeah, I'm going to be spending this week forward testing it on various timeframes to see how it works :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
thomdel, dmnik, ikarus, Jedidiah, Sarj

Narutopips wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:17 am If you followed the thread closely plus the instruction given on the first page that is all to it. But there are two things i do, first is that i trade the 4H and D1 Timeframe and i uses the strength indicator below. since trading these two timeframes, my trading has really improved.

1. Before the European market start, i go to the D1 Chart with a pen and a Paper i determine the Trend of each and every pair, because the secret to every trade is PREPARATION, if you can determine the trend, then you almost there.

2. i wait till the trend from my paper enters coincides the with the 4H Timeframe then i enter

3. Lastly with the trend direction indicator i use as a 4 confirmation to determine volatility and strength and the exact pair to trade. that's all.
hello narutopips, may i know how do you determine the trend of the D1 time frame, please?

renaissance7 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:56 pm hello narutopips, may i know how do you determine the trend of the D1 time frame, please?
Really don't know how to go into details, but if you look at the 200 Ema line in the system, you can use it to determine the trend, though trend determination is done with experience, Don't know if anyone can help explain it to him because it has to do with Charts and detailed explanation, can't do that now because I am at the office now.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Hi Beatlemania,

First of all, thanks for sharing your wonderful system. I have one question. In the chart from one of your previous posts shown above, can you share with us the indicator you used to create what looks something like Bollinger Bands or ATR bands with bars connecting both bands and the bands seem to be following the movement of the fast XU Ma? Seems like that will give a very good indication of whether or not it's too late to enter a trade. Is that how you use it? I don't think you posted that indicator previously in this thread, at least I couldn't find it. Hope you can share it with us. Thanks a million.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Jedidiah

global wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:10 pm Hi Beatlemania,

First of all, thanks for sharing your wonderful system. I have one question. In the chart from one of your previous posts shown above, can you share with us the indicator you used to create what looks something like Bollinger Bands or ATR bands with bars connecting both bands and the bands seem to be following the movement of the fast XU Ma? Seems like that will give a very good indication of whether or not it's too late to enter a trade. Is that how you use it? I don't think you posted that indicator previously in this thread, at least I couldn't find it. Hope you can share it with us. Thanks a million.
Hi, I think this is what you are referring to :)

The Jurik bands :
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah