Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Dear Beatle,

So Sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Hope you find peace. Stay Strong.
These users thanked the author satyafx for the post:
kimhyunmin

RplusT wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:16 pm Phuu, that's tough! I'm so sorry for your loss, Beatle! Stay safe and strong! Hope to see you around again.

That reminds us to be grateful for today and appreciate family and friends. Because everything can change in the blink of an eye and life will never be the same.
dear fiend and child of god,
do not not despair , there are lot of crosses in our life each have its won pain but never give up have faith in god .he alone loves you as his own child be sure your wife is not dead she live ever with god one fine day your going to meet her live with her for ever ,please accept the plans of god.
my humble prayers
These users thanked the author trinitygod3 for the post:
xcool

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Oh Man!!!
My heart completely breaks for you..... you have given so much to the world....
I cannot imagine the pain, the loss the heartbreak......
I pray that you find peace, comfort and solace.
I pray that god gives you peace and heals your pain. We are all thinking of you.
We will be all here arms open for you, if there is anything we can do to help let us know.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Friend,
There is God who can comfort you.
He will surely come to your side to bring joy to you. He knows you need Him,
He loves you more than you love your wife. He will protect you and your children.
Just depend on Him. He is your Comforter. He is ever-present in times of need.
Shalom!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
We don't know what to say and look forward to being with you. You know, it's not just me, everyone is willing if we can help you. Im here and always available if you need, B!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I am really sorry for what has happened to you.

Words sometimes are not enough to make you feel less pain. Only time may help you live with this sudden loss of yours, having your valuable memories deep inside your heart for as long as you live.

You must find the strength to go on, that's life. The beloved companion of your life will rest in peace, no matter how you will continue your life if a sparkle of love is always inside you...

I am sure you have the strength to do so. You have given so much to us and we thank you for this. Now it's time to give yourself time and peace of mind to recover finding a new way of life, even if you were not prepared to do so.
These users thanked the author Panayiotis for the post (total 2):
xcool, DaffyTaffy