Re: LOOKING FOR THIS SYSTEM

RplusT wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:55 pm Looks like mladen's TMA+CG nrp channel to me.....

TMA+CG mladen alerts mtf nrp.ex4
Rplus
still this is the one that using . i know since this long time :) good bro..
BYW how you use this.. is this for arrow your focal point to enter or breakout ... please explain if possible. :thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:32 pm Rplus
still this is the one that using . i know since this long time :) good bro..
BYW how you use this.. is this for arrow your focal point to enter or breakout ... please explain if possible. :thumbup:
:D ....The arrows are drawn by the indicator. How to use this? Well, as with every channel, the price most of the time stays within the channel, but that does not mean it gives a buy or sell signal. As for repainting.....yes, as Oegee mentioned, the channel does adjust according to the price action. Thus, it's just a guide line. But looks good....in history :D

RplusT wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:59 pm :D ....The arrows are drawn by the indicator. How to use this? Well, as with every channel, the price most of the time stays within the channel, but that does not mean it gives a buy or sell signal. As for repainting.....yes, as Oegee mentioned, the channel does adjust according to the price action. Thus, it's just a guide line. But looks good....in history :D
I quite like the centered TMA really, on each new candle close the prior n (say 10 candles) are slightly recalculated so it has a smoother appearance. Of course that slight recalc may mean arrows are added or removed as the band lines are shifted.