Re: NNFX System(Daily TF)

Meyney wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:23 am Most newbies will start with loads of indicators as your template shows. Nothing wrong with that it is just a journey you will notice. Every indicator will tell a story you can not just add a shitload (I added the SD zones in the pullback thread and these SD's are added I noticed in populair threads already, but you have to understand what they mean etc.) Only to help here so consider: 48 pairs...Most serious prop firms will not tolerate exotic pairs or indexes, they will ask you to close positions overnight (weekend/holidays) and before important news. In demo world it seems all brilliant, but did you ever traded exotic pairs live?
best M.
I don't know which prop firm you're mentioned but from what I know like FTMO,Funded Trader,Ultra Capital Fund,CTI, 5%ers etc do not need to close their position on holiday/weekend/high impact news. FTMO just simply choose the 1:30 swing account, the leverage are more than enough to trade in Daily TF. :)
I always like to trade exotic pairs but only a few like USDZAR,USDHUF,USDPLN,USDSGD.

Firstly I want to say I'm a indicator guy, I know the S&D or chart pattern but I don't really trust them. How many times we draw the trendline,saw the chart pattern, S&D etc after that the price just simply go against without any news event? In currencies there's no Supply Demand from what I think, the Supply Demand only use in Stocks/Metal. S&D for me only act as references to display the most SL point. As this system is trend trading not reversal/breakout, if the system agree to Buy ,current market sentiment are imbalance (seller more than 60%), even the price are in the Resistances area I'll just simply enter the trade to go Long, because I know the banks will definitely hunt all the sell order SL out and the price will go Long. e.g. GBPAUD,GBPNZD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD, all the JPY pairs in this 2 weeks.

I did not trade all the 48 pairs, I mean for 48 pairs analyse I only need to took about 20 minutes to done. :)

Colored candlestick is only for decor the chart.
The TMA bands, Ichimoku Cloud, MA ribbon only for references the price are currently in up/down trend, it's not important. S&D only let me know where's the most traders SL at.

jng640 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm I'm wasting so much time and doing so much hard work to find and combining all the great indicators into one NNFX system, now I'm sharing here and hope we can pass the prop firm challenge and get the financial freedom.
it is a unique & super system but for me it gives me the paralysis............ both my pc & my brain but i love it so many nice infos roll into one & even if lots of indicators it is neatly done..........

just wish............ it was not too slow on my pc even if i lower max bars to 5000 :eh: :eh: :eh:

ps;; the colors are perfect & candlestick volatility indicator at the bottom is a TREAT!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

jng640 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm Feel free to take out those indicators you don't use ( e.g. TMA bands, MA Ribbon, S & D, Ichimoku Cloud )
moey_dw wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:57 pm just wish............ it was not too slow on my pc even if i lower max bars to 5000 :eh: :eh: :eh:
JN, would your system could still function if you stripped it back a tiny bit? Or is every indicator required for this one? :)

What draws me to this is it's a Daily chart system. Very good start!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
lanfuss
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:01 pm What draws me to this is it's a Daily chart system. Very good start!
Trading is fractal. If you have a system that works, for example, on M15, it will be easy to implement it - with some minor changes - on D1.
(damn! I forgot my other 20 indicators - what am I going to do now?)
Attachments

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:33 pm how much exotic. set of useless junk...i apologize for being blunt.
Someone spent time finding diffrent indicators and making a system for himself that he likes and suits his personality/style of trading.

He then decided to share publicly his template so everyone can maybe find something in it.

maybe you only like his "baseline", maybe you only like the TMA bands or maybe something else.

This website as far as I know is mainly there for people that enjoy indicators and like to test/code things.

calling someone elses hard work "useless junk" is very disrespectful, if you have a "better" system to share, then please open a new thread and let everyone take part on it.

You are free to ignore this thread and move on, instead of writing useless and rude comments.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
jng640
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:07 pm Trading is fractal. If you have a system that works, for example, on M15, it will be easy to implement it - with some minor changes - on D1.
(damn! I forgot my other 20 indicators - what am I going to do now?)
Seems like you have nothing better to do than to talk bad about indicators, while being on a website that is mainly there for sharing indicators.

Dont like it? move on.

Seems like this forum is taking a toxic turn just as other trading forums
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
jng640
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

QuestionRe: Thread closed

jng640 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm Thread closed due to many of the users are price action trader. :)
was there really a need to delete everything??? geeze...... :eh: :eh: :eh:

mods/admin pls limit the post edit time again to 24 or 48 hours cos now we start 2 see REPEAT of deleting files just like shrek & ikamos use to do here......... thx
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈