Jurik Sunrise System

This is a profitable system when traded properly (so far). I am calling it Jurik Sunrise because it works best during the open of the session. I have tested it manually with real money on the start of the NY and Europe sessions.

I day trade stocks and have been so impressed with Jurik, that I am opening an account at a different brokerage just to buy Juriks tools to trade with.

I am using the simple (adaptive_jurik) EA.mq4 EA to execute the trades.
viewtopic.php?p=1295435324#p1295435324
System uses two indicators
1. Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4
2. step - vhf - adaptive vma (alerts + arrows).ex4
download/file.php?id=3344565

All testing was with a demo and real money. I started trading this with real money this week.

With the indicators and EA loaded, use a 1 minute chart. If the Step indicator is green and stepping up, set the EA to LONG only (using the Common tab). This will execute the trade when Jurik turns green. The trade will exit when Jurik turns red and a pull back is taking place.

I am turning off the EA when I am done trading. About noon on the NY session. However, on demo when I let it run but control the trade direction, it does do well.

Let me know your thoughts and any input if you test it.
These users thanked the author DansPortal for the post (total 2):
Andres128, stereotomy

Re: Jurik Sunrise System

DansPortal wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:01 am You don't need a template and the files are all found here on this site. I will edit the post with links in a bit.
Interesting thanks, share a image with rules for example when open a buy or sell operation. This so that the community can understand better, because a picture is worth a thousand words ;)

LikeRe: Jurik Sunrise System

DansPortal wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:37 am This is a profitable system when traded properly (so far). I am calling it Jurik Sunrise because it works best during the open of the session. I have tested it manually with real money on the start of the NY and Europe sessions.
Looks good man thank you for sharing this concept with us. Always nice to see new, nicely laid out ideas to try.

Day trading stocks - nice. Who are you using for stocks? Webull?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Banzai, DansPortal
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Jurik Sunrise System

Jimmy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:14 pm Looks good man thank you for sharing this concept with us. Always nice to see new, nicely laid out ideas to try.

Day trading stocks - nice. Who are you using for stocks? Webull?
Hey thanks. I will post more as I play with it. I wanted to share this because it was a little surprising and it's something that new traders could follow easily.

I use Esignal for charting and trade with Lightspeed for daytrades and ThinkorSwim for swing trades. Having Jurik filters for something like Lightspeed or Esignal would be incredible.