Re: ACTION ZONE:ORIGINAL MATRIX

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:02 am You misread my post. What you say applies to experienced and well funded traders. I don't use SLs either. I have got plenty of funds and I know what I'm doing. Many people coming here don't. They are excited to read about amazing profits, only to find out later that it depletes their account....as with any other system. Thus, telling people the reality I believe is more appropriate.
Agree. A hard stop is asking to be hit. I'm trading indices on a 1/5 min chart so it's suicide to put a hard stop. Just an Idea, anyone can add the ATS liquidity lines to their charts with no fuss and they give excellent points of interest.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
Mustafa

Mustafa wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 am Well.... it all seems useless given that not one single trade has been shared which shows the entry and the exit points which is very easy to do with default trade history of mt4 and an indicator like chronus....... Xard has got the same problem, he wouldn't share even a single trade from entry to exit.... I really don't understand what is the point of not doing that.... But if someone is sharing their whole system, it only makes sense for them to share how they actually place a trade using that system....
I used to do the same thing with golf clubs. Every time I had a bad round I'd change my clubs. Didn't tell anyone my score :lmao:

Mustafa wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 am Well.... it all seems useless given that not one single trade has been shared which shows the entry and the exit points which is very easy to do with default trade history of mt4 and an indicator like chronus....... Xard has got the same problem, he wouldn't share even a single trade from entry to exit.... I really don't understand what is the point of not doing that.... But if someone is sharing their whole system, it only makes sense for them to share how they actually place a trade using that system....

If the video helps you, I can do it. No question. But it will take time from the moment the lot is opened until the exit from the gngo. How to fix it correctly?

amdudus wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:06 am
If the video helps you, I can do it. No question. But it will take time from the moment the lot is opened until the exit from the gngo. How to fix it correctly?
I am sorry if I don't fully understand the point you are making..... I can teach my entire trading system to you in two screenshots and one trade example..... Let's give it a try..... After looking at both screenshots, you will fully understand my trading system...... And my actual trade from entry to exit will clarify any doubt about how to use it properly... I wonder why these great system makers can't do this simple job of illustrating their trading systems with one actual trade:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
jolugarpe, josi, chocolatier

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:02 am You misread my post. What you say applies to experienced and well funded traders. I don't use SLs either. I have got plenty of funds and I know what I'm doing. Many people coming here don't. They are excited to read about amazing profits, only to find out later that it depletes their account....as with any other system. Thus, telling people the reality I believe is more appropriate.
I will not argue with this statement. Everything is correct. But it is also true that one can operate profitably. But we are talking about qualifications, the level of psychological preparation and other things. About what distinguishes a first year student medical institute from a highly qualified surgeon.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
newbie4ever

Since I closely follow your trading system, I feel I may dare suggest something that could vastly improve it..... Instead of using the VS Channel Trend indicator, if you use the Advanced Trendline Indicator, the change and improvement would be outstanding.... That is just my opinion, you may take it or discard it....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
amdudus

Changed the channel indicator to a better one.
The oscillator is not needed; it is on the chart.
The horizontal aсtion zones have been clarified.
I strongly doubt the usefulness and necessity of the Super signal v.3 indicator.
On the screenshots, I marked the opening and closing locations of the lot.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post (total 3):
KAESER444, Mustafa, neferdos

Mustafa wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:25 am I am sorry if I don't fully understand the point you are making..... I can teach my entire trading system to you in two screenshots and one trade example..... Let's give it a try..... After looking at both screenshots, you will fully understand my trading system...... And my actual trade from entry to exit will clarify any doubt about how to use it properly... I wonder why these great system makers can't do this simple job of illustrating their trading systems with one actual trade:

And please, can you show us your template and indicators? Thanks a lot
These users thanked the author jolugarpe for the post:
josi