Re: Complex but profitable system

remselie wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:02 am Here my yesterday trading day. Due to too high DD, I adjusted my EA to have a very low DD from next monday with almost same results.
I think it is very good!!!

Capture.JPG
Watching. Private messages revoked for this user until we find out what this topic is about.

If you're trying to sell something, post it in the Commercial section or take the advertising elsewhere.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:22 am Watching. Private messages revoked for this user until we find out what this topic is about.

If you're trying to sell something, post it in the Commercial section or take the advertising elsewhere.
You are amazing on this site. You really think I want to sell something. I don't care if I sell anything. The money I earn on forex, not on an EA that I created. But if you don't want to see the results just say so. I stop posting and you keep looking for and losing your money.
I just wanted to post my results every day and once the results were really consistent I wanted to give out my EA for FREE!

Unbelievable! Get out of the way!

remselie wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:02 am Here my yesterday trading day. Due to too high DD, I adjusted my EA to have a very low DD from next monday with almost same results.
Well, if you post an empty space as "Here is my yesterday trading day..." you should not be surprised about the reactions you are getting and those should in no way upset you. Just read the posts and come up with something to show.

DislikeRe: Complex but profitable system

wtf is this lol........ no pics, files nothing........ only blah blah
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈