Re: Beast Super Signal version 3.6 - Indicator + EA for MT4

cortyk wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:50 pm Hey Folks,
Could you please help me find Beast Super Signal version 3.3, 3.6 or 4 for MT4?

I'm struggling find the right .ex4 for MT4.
The only available version on the net at the moment is V. 1.00 which is very bad but the new updates they seem to be promising.
I hope someone could help me =)
Thanks in advance
Version 4?, that would take some doing, finding a decompiled (stolen) version 4 of an indicator that the author has only just released version 3.6 :think:

Are you sure about this anyway? Over 3000 free trial downloads and only 5 activations doesn't bode well I would say.

Ogee wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm Version 4?, that would take some doing, finding a decompiled (stolen) version 4 of an indicator that the author has only just released version 3.6 :think:

Are you sure about this anyway? Over 3000 free trial downloads and only 5 activations doesn't bode well I would say.
That's true :sweat:
Anyway it would be great to try version 3.3 but it seems to be almost impossible to find...I hope it's just a matter of time.
If you have any valid link please feel free to share it =)

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:12 am Dude, please stop spamming links and promoting other sites. Mods will delete your posts in no time.

If you have something cool to share please post it/attach it on this site in your post (like all of us do).
Sorry, I didn't want to bother anybody or spamming or promoting anything.
I just wanted to share the link with the same discussion I had in another Forum with the solution to the problem and the Indicator.
Nothing more.
These users thanked the author cortyk for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

LikeRe: Beast Super Signal version 3.6 - Indicator + EA for MT4

cortyk wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:17 am Sorry, I didn't want to bother anybody or spamming or promoting anything.
I just wanted to share the link with the same discussion I had in another Forum with the solution to the problem and the Indicator.
Nothing more.
That's cool man! Try to help this site grow bigger and post your good findings here please :)
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎