Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

Dear

IS it possible introduce good trading system or indicator with high win rate?
I am trading about 1.5 years but I have not yet been able to find a proper trading system and strategy, and unfortunately 6 to 70% of my trades are closed at a loss.

My balance is $ 200 and I would be grateful if you could provide me with a strong and reliable trading system so that I can make up for my losses.

Re: Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

alijvhr wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm
Dear

I am trading about 1.5 years but I have not yet been able to find a proper trading system and strategy, and unfortunately 6 to 70% of my trades are closed at a loss.

My balance is $ 200 and I would be grateful if you could provide me with a strong and reliable trading system so that I can make up for my losses.
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

alijvhr wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 6:03 pm
Thank you friend
Would you please let me know how is it for entry to position?
IT is so busy
Hi, I think you need to read, learn, ask the author of the system, no system or anything else guarantees you to get your money back ..
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

alijvhr wrote:
Dear

you can learn how to build your own,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... VM2gqafZAw
and this one as well https://www.youtube.com/c/NoNonsenseForex/playlists

learn how to backtest your own ideas and indicators and how to optimize and validate your trading system.

I was kind was confused like you are right now when my journey started. Tried various trading systems and numerous indicators from forex station. I suggest you first decide the kind of trades you want to get into. Do you think you are a Long term, swing Trader or a Scalper. In the beginning I followed Xard trading system available on here. Its perfect for beginners. Gradually once you get a grip, you can build a trading system of your own

alijvhr wrote:
Dear

:think:
You'd better not trade at all. Spending money on your loved ones would be the best thing to do today.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

1. Similar Topics

1. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3913 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. Trading Pullbacks System

870 Replies 69428 Views

by Meyney, Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:00 am in Trading Systems

870 Replies
    3. Searching for Simo_v7 Trading System!

2 Replies 1312 Views

by dmnik, Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:25 am in Trading Systems

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”