Re: Uncle Lee's simplicity strategy

Yk_empire wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:20 am I have installed the updated fixed version but it is still the same. please see attachment for how it's been displayed on my mt4 platform
everything is there except the Templates are not loading the indicators so put the .dll files in the mt4 libraries folder and the indicators folder in the mt4 indicators folder, the templates in the mt4 templates folder, open chart, click template then add each indicator seperately.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, charli

Re: Uncle Lee's simplicity strategy

Ogee wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:56 am everything is there except the Templates are not loading the indicators so put the .dll files in the mt4 libraries folder and the indicators folder in the mt4 indicators folder, the templates in the mt4 templates folder, open chart, click template then add each indicator seperately.
Bro, I have done that again but the indicators aren't displaying anything on my mt4 chart even when i add each indicator individually. I really need help :facepalm: