Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:55 pm i did similiar concept of pullback with rainbow ma lines & HALF Trend
see snap and please give your suggestion,. :)
It is unclear to me what you need the half-trend for.
You seem to complicate Meyney's system (many additional icons - none of which you explain in their functions; zigzag with extremely short inputs etc - cluttering the screen?) without - as far as I can see - adding any real advantage for entries and exits.

sal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:55 pm hi
i did similiar concept of pullback with rainbow ma lines & HALF Trend
see snap and please give your suggestion,. :)
Yes looks nice but in this case/move a lot of indicators will show nice entries right. I still use trendlines for entering after the pullback, for those who are struggling with trendlines the ATR stops indi is perhaps useful.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
sal

Meyney wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:20 pm Yes looks nice but in this case/move a lot of indicators will show nice entries right. I still use trendlines for entering after the pullback, for those who are struggling with trendlines the ATR stops indi is perhaps useful.
Are you using: ATR - Stops averages (mtf + alerts)
What inputs for the ATR stops do you use?
Mostly the ATR stops seem to give a late signal.

josi wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:15 pm It is unclear to me what you need the half-trend for.
You seem to complicate meyney's system (many additional icons - some of which to me are unclear; zigzag with extremely short input etc) without - as far as I can see - adding any real advantage for entries and exits.
Josi
Let him answer as i was requested to give hissuggestion to meyney... )
Secondly, its a real trade performed and the result that youcan see on post hmm...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:24 pm Let him answer as i was requested to give hissuggestion to meyney... )
Secondly, its a real trade performed and the result that youcan see on post hmm...
Why (and how) wouldn't I let him answer?
I thought you wanted feedback. Sorry to have interfered in your real trade hmm...