Re: Trading Pullbacks System

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:48 pm im going short now.............. gbpjpy hit that major resistance area just under the 153.500 mark and price its just so far from the ma's IT HAS TO RETURN back to the ma's :think: :think: :think:
Careful shorting gbpjpy because it is far away from the MA's, this is not a valid reason Moey. Right now at previous high April 6th. Wait first for a decent move down (perhaps on Lower timeframe and act accordingly) Just advise best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
notice

Meyney wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:11 pm Careful shorting gbpjpy because it is far away from the MA's, this is not a valid reason Moey. Right now at previous high April 6th. Wait first for a decent move down (perhaps on Lower timeframe and act accordingly) Just advise best M.
ahhh i see kk........... good looking out thx for the pointer it is just so tempting!!!! well i will sit tight & wait for now............... thx for talking sense into me :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:48 pm im going short now.............. gbpjpy hit that major resistance area just under the 153.500 mark and price its just so far from the ma's IT HAS TO RETURN back to the ma's :think: :think: :think:
Hey moey. my tp was hit at 1.9400 on GBPNZD 5m TF, from what i can see its created a new HH and i think its trying to return to the round number 1.94500 witch is previous HH on 5/5/2021, and its created a new resistance at round number of 1.9400, i think its either going to create a pullback and continue creating a new HH or just continue to 1.94500
Attachments
These users thanked the author claytonbj88 for the post:
moey_dw

Moving AveragesRe: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:19 pm Hey moey. my tp was hit at 1.9400 on GBPNZD 5m TF, from what i can see its created a new HH and i think its trying to return to the round number 1.94500 witch is previous HH on 5/5/2021, and its created a new resistance at round number of 1.9400, i think its either going to create a pullback and continue creating a new HH or just continue to 1.94500
bravo sir............... nice profit taking on that trade :problem: :problem: :problem:

yes.......... u right I think will continue to 1.94500 it's on ULTRA uptrend on Weekly tf
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

claytonbj88 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:12 am do all pairs behave in this order, impulse, chop, trendline break or dose it depend on the behaviour of each pair? i only ask because ive seen you mention this in this order a few times before
yes this is always on every instrument: wait for the move first and join the direction with a proper entry after retrace/chop