Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:37 am in this sittuation meyney where woul u place your SL just below the trendline or at the previous LL?
I will calculate first if 1st target is reasonable (previous high), are there enough pips to make? I do not set a SL, only emergency SL, because I want to see a clear move in the opposite direction first (no stop hunting spikes). That's why it can be boring to watch price I tried to tell Clayton (whats his name I will check)

claytonbj88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:53 am you tried to tell me what mate? im confused lol :sweat:
Quote "the only thing i don't like doing is keep staring at the charts, and constantly look for new set ups."
If you really want to trade PA you have to stare at charts and have to look for new setups C. I tried to explain but it seems you still did not get the message. Perhaps this PA strategy is not for you, that's fine/ no problem. Take some time and try to find out what you really like ok. best M.

Meyney wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:24 am Another nonsense post please leave here ok
meyney dude
there are all kinds of people here (noobs, pro’s , shit posters).
don’t get your mood off due to one of those dude’s above.
learnt to avoid those kind of morons and move on.
(not worth the time and effort)

You’re doing a great job with this system.
These users thanked the author mosape for the post:
Meyney