Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:12 am your trendline is not accurate so entry is too late at previous high and I assume you still trade arrows on your chart right. Advice: load the proper template do not trade arrows/indicators, study, read the postings and BE SELECTIVE
Thank you, sir !
Exactly entry point too late.I do not trade according to the arrows. I look at trends at higher timeframe.

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

notice wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:51 pm AUDUSD TF 1D is a H & S pattern. So i move to 4H TF waiting SELL.
The trendline i draw like that is ok ?
Thanks for you helping me !
it has to retrace more on 4H and we do not draw a trendline on 4 candles in this case (your purple trendline) and just made already a few nice entries just wait now on 4H or look for lower timeframe for a proper setup. Scenario: watch the blue SD zone if price can break it zigzagging, if so you can enter on a proper retrace . Often when broken it will retest the SD. Other scenario: it will bounce on the SD wait for solid up/push first etc. etc. hope this helps best M.
ps do not forget to add the round numbers it bounced already on the 0.7600 see it?
Attachments