Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:49 pm right and even a small long on the 1M and a nice short on 1M. 1H short too early for me....
OK, didn't know you where only on H1 - but even there BO has been successful. But no 20 pips as yet.
update: 5 minutes later: now you got it (if 20 was what you were aiming for).
update 2: man, more than 100 pips down; didn't see that coming - nice trade, man
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:41 pm let's load it on a 1M and see how it will plot in realtime. It is sometimes a little bit late compared with the tl's I/we draw.
Haha the 1 minute chart. Of course it won't be as fast as manually drawing them, but in terms of helping out newer traders who are trying to learn how to draw these, it seems like a somewhat useful tool that newbies could learn something from.

I like the current template as it is, though and thanks to Moey for posting his template and files for all to use.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:50 pm Haha the 1 minute chart. Of course it won't be as fast as manually drawing them, but in terms of helping out newer traders who are trying to learn how to draw these, it seems like a somewhat useful tool that newbies could learn something from.

I like the current template as it is, though and thanks to Moey for posting his template and files for all to use.
just to study the behaviour and make a few 100 screenshots :D