Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Jimmy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:41 pm Great work. Are you trading this system on certain market sessions or are you trading on all Asian, Euro and US?

Moey can you post your template with the round numbers? I'll post another update on Social Media with the latest setup.

PS: Meyney I hope you don't mind I've updated the first post with the latest setup just for new guys reading this topic :thumbup:
Hi Jimmy mostly I scan the market for opportunities like the audcad example, then I trade from Frankfurt till London close and sometimes longer eu gy 1M dow fdax and or setups I found interesting. The EU was an example for Sal (tip1 ;-) too early for me). Thanks for updating the first post! Perhaps I can add some extra info
best M.

juanffs wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:03 am Hi Meyney, I don't understand how you set the trend lines to wait for the break, any trick? thanks for showing your trade ;)
there are many ways to draw trendlines just as SD zones, I gave a few hints already in this thread how I plot them, but most important is spot the push, spot chop, mostly accumulation/chop is taking more time as the push and often a retrace into the MA's

hope this helps best M.

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:36 pm gy 1M SD at round number etc.
thx man with ur post i use as guides...........
can u check out dis template i make with round numbers only on every 500 pip significant no.

how is it!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈