MagnifyRe: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:57 am hi
i am posting pullback rules which i got from other sites. its simple and easy to follow. try!!
tempaltes and rules attached.
that is interesting sal.......... thx man have u tried dis system yet from meyney?? how u finding it so fars bro u liking??

Meyney wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:05 am gy 1M today have a nice weekend
i do wanna add mladen round number grid to meyney system this weekend cos meyney says to use too THEN i upload for yous if it is ok with system author mey........ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

moey_dw wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:02 am that is interesting sal.......... thx man have u tried dis system yet from meyney?? how u finding it so fars bro u liking??

i do wanna add mladen round number grid to meyney system this weekend cos meyney says to use too THEN i upload for yous if it is ok with system author mey........ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
i just saw this... i need to improve pullpack setting . so i find this and think its good to share all of ou friends.
there is one more method is i saw, based on a special type of 3 bar pattern well wroks in 4hrs and daily.. but some one posted in youtube. i feel its good needs to test. needs to study :)
both combination will be 100% win ratio i can forcast...
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
charli
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

moey_dw wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:02 am that is interesting sal.......... thx man have u tried dis system yet from meyney?? how u finding it so fars bro u liking??

yup add the round numbers!
best M

sal wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:50 am i just saw this... i need to improve pullpack setting . so i find this and think its good to share all of ou friends.
there is one more method is i saw, based on a special type of 3 bar pattern well wroks in 4hrs and daily.. but some one posted in youtube. i feel its good needs to test. needs to study :)
both combination will be 100% win ratio i can forcast...
You posted already a Daily chart with your own setup with silly arrows, why? Do you have trouble loading my template? Tell us we will help you. I have seen millions of charts in 20 years I am not interested in a template you just saw on Forexfactory this will not work. Please join my setup, start your own thread or leave. I have posted many charts here study this ok. By the way 100% win ratio is nonsense, do not believe this!

Meyney wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:17 am You posted already a Daily chart with your own setup with silly arrows, why? Do you have trouble loading my template? Tell us we will help you. I have seen millions of charts in 20 years I am not interested in a template you just saw on Forexfactory this will not work. Please join my setup, start your own thread or leave. I have posted many charts here study this ok. By the way 100% win ratio is nonsense, do not believe this!
obliged your owner!!
deleted my post and open your rules to others , instread keep post just snaps... this is way to help.
waiting your holygrail pullout strategy!

Meyney wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:03 pm There is no Holy Grail Sal, you will be wrong sometimes....The trader himself is the Holy Grail
Friend,
did i mentioned anywhere as "HOLYGARIL" ??
i still say 100%win ratio is there always if you do trade carefully and lesser.

sal wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:47 pm Friend,
did i mentioned anywhere as "HOLYGARIL" ??
i still say 100%win ratio is there always if you do trade carefully and lesser.
I see Sal. My goal is to make money, not to be right 100%. I tried to show how I trade, sorry it is not clear for you, thinking how to improve. I posted already a few live trades here but I noticed I can not trade and post at the same time, perhaps in the future.
best M.