Re: Trading Pullbacks System

RplusT wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:12 am Yeah, of course in hindsight. The top (dashed line) has been there since.... I did not just draw it in hindsight). But would I rely on that? No! It could go anywhere. I just thought to show it because looking at the D1 it fits in perfectly.
the top SD zone is there because price bounced a few time at this level, and it is also an important S&R level on Daily chart ( May 12 19 20 -June 13), this is why it is on the chart When trendline and zone meet it is often a nice area to watch (on lower tf)
Attachments

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

[quote=Demos4x post_id=1295483264 time=1658270944 user_id=4909210]
Hello Meyney
First of all... thank you for your work in this thread.

Second i would like to know if the examples of entries that I post below are valid.

example 1 does not look like a retrace more an impulse (look all these green candles) also price is at the wrong side of the MA's
example 2 yes this looks better; especially 2nd trendline (after clear move down)
example 3 same as 1: this is not a retrace and pirce moves the other way of the MA's
example 4 possible, but what happened before? impulse?
example 5 price is moving up, not down, best entry is after this clear move up (at your big red 5)
example 6 trendline is wrong I will, show
example 7 possible but we have had already 2 nice down moves.
Always try to identify the impulse: big move in short time versus retrace: smaller move this will take more time as the impulse
Forgot to say: ZOOM OUT we can not see the whole picture...you are showing only a part of the setup.
Attachments