Re: Trading Pullbacks System

I'm working on a Renko system for pullbacks. I run into this issue every now and then where it looks like the perfect set up, but instead it hits my stop loss and then goes into the direction I originally predicted or reversing on me all together. The yellow vertical line in this trade I entered on a sell, but it hit my stop loss. In this picture it went back into the direction I originally predicted but in some cases it won't, and continue to go into the opposite direction. Any suggestions?

Kareem115 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:20 am I'm working on a Renko system for pullbacks. I run into this issue every now and then where it looks like the perfect set up, but instead it hits my stop loss and then goes into the direction I originally predicted or reversing on me all together. The yellow vertical line in this trade I entered on a sell, but it hit my stop loss. In this picture it went back into the direction I originally predicted but in some cases it won't, and continue to go into the opposite direction. Any suggestions?

The obvious solution on your chart seems to be to wait for the second peak of the indicator in the subwindow. Once the second peak begins to slope down, get into your trade.... you will have fewer but more accurate signals from your system...

Mustafa wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:47 pm The obvious solution on your chart seems to be to wait for the second peak of the indicator in the subwindow. Once the second peak begins to slope down, get into your trade.... you will have fewer but more accurate signals from your system...
Ahhhh yes, that makes a lot of sense thanks! I'm still in the process of testing out different indicators with the system as well. Would you happen to know of any indicators that may help getting into more accurate pullback trades? In the picture I'm currently using the MACD momentum trend index and the trend CCI indicator.

Kareem115 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:51 pm Ahhhh yes, that makes a lot of sense thanks! I'm still in the process of testing out different indicators with the system as well. Would you happen to know of any indicators that may help getting into more accurate pullback trades? In the picture I'm currently using the MACD momentum trend index and the trend CCI indicator.
Use two RSI from H4 in mtf mode, 3 and 9 in the same window.... Use their crosses as entry signals in the direction of your other trend indicators......
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
Kareem115