Re: Trading Pullbacks System

RplusT wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:47 pm Meyney, the reason why people are looking for leverage is, most of the traders haven't got sufficient funds and thus use leverage to place some decent trades. And this is also the very same reason why the majority of traders don't make it. If the trade or more than one goes against them, their account is gone. I don't pay attention to percentage profit statements because this also depends on the size of the funds one has got. If I have got a 1000 $ account and make 200 $, it's 20%. Looks impressive, but generally it just means I made some profit. Need to do that consistently.
Reminds me of a (very good) trader I once met; he waited waited and waited for the best setup and went all in....SL =margin call :D

Meyney wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 pm Ok just to be clear: the charts I post here are not made after the fact (in hindsight)-I use a mechanical /non repainting approach with zero discretion
How do you mechanically draw your trend lines. My aversion to trend lines is usually because of the discretion involved. I want to trade just pullbacks, but with zero Discretion.

Knight wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:10 pm How do you mechanically draw your trend lines. My aversion to trend lines is usually because of the discretion involved. I want to trade just pullbacks, but with zero Discretion.
like this gy this morning...wait for histogram (making lower peaks/valleys ) pullback and/or stochastics in overbought in down move. tl from tail following the bodies is my style. There are different way's to draw of course but this is how we do it. I have posted many examples here....
Attachments