Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Jon wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:59 am I made a mistake today; I got the entry correct but my TP wasn't hit. I missed it by a few pips.

I've re-evaluated my setup and learned to just let it go, At the end of the day i preserved my capital

Tomorrow is another day:)

Plenty of opportunities around the corner
it seems your entry is right and R:R is ok TP not hit?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Jedidiah

Jon wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:40 am USD/JPY 1 hr chart, Price looked like it was struggling to go lower, entered on the trendline break and TP at the top there.

What do you think of these types of setups M? Should i have waited for break of structure and entered on the next wave?

Hope all is well

nice sd zones Jon, of course it depends on the timeframe you want to trade,for now it seems there is no uptrend on 1H(previous high SD not broken and certainly not by a decent impulse up. And zoomed out we see this: 2 big impulses down.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Jon, maroka

Meyney wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:05 am nice sd zones Jon, of course it depends on the timeframe you want to trade,for now it seems there is no uptrend on 1H(previous high SD not broken and certainly not by a decent impulse up. And zoomed out we see this: 2 big impulses down.

It's a pattern I've noticed that happens quite a lot once the trend has run out of steam, yes i agree until the previous high has been broken one would assume a downtrend is still in play. Note to self, must remember to zoom out!
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
maroka