Re: Trading Pullbacks System

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:21 am Just an observation, was testing dsl rsr with the pullback method, looks interesting. Not trying to go against the grain here, but so far found this combination could be profitable.
For rainbow and guppy indicators, I think it is necessary to conduct a "quantitative analysis" of MA divergence and convergence, that is, a "quantitative qualitative analysis" to determine whether the trend is reversed. I want to compare glitch_index_amp_dots indicators and map them to the technical indicator window "quantitative analysis". But it is not ideal.

(This is 77 EMA lines-Averages rainbow chart) ;)

i just analysing the friday last 4 hr trend by adding PIVOT of 3 periods .
it was really interesting to follow the trend direction below pivots price to open trade to sell

What i seen 4 positions for me trade 100 % ensure for binary (3-5min expiry) &forex.

S./R ZONE & PIVOTS lead the trend and breaks arrows/MA
I Just adding the stoch. for momentum for max to reach and beaks zone.

Does its worth!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
太虚一毫
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Meyney wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:59 pm
see how this lower 4H sd zone was broken zoom in on ltf to take multiple positions for example 5M as shown here or even better 1M. Ask yourself: is there a reason to go long/bounce entering the 4H SD? Just follow the PA with this template. Do not take entries blindly on key levels...wait for the move first.
Attachments