Re: Xcool's Strategy: Binary Options 5 Min

In my strategy I used elements of several others. AJ arrow is our confirmation for entering in the market. All indicators are repaint. Therefore, it is important to fully confirmation them. We can increasethe number of our signals ignoring this indicator A complete description of the strategy here

Mod edit: Please, no external links.
These users thanked the author xcool for the post:
amgp

Re: Xcool's Strategy: Binary Options 5 Min

xcool wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:34 am In my strategy I used elements of several others. AJ arrow is our confirmation for entering in the market. All indicators are repaint. Therefore, it is important to fully confirmation them. We can increasethe number of our signals ignoring this indicator A complete description of the strategy here

Mod edit: Please, no external links.
The link has been removed, allow me to quote the topic

Support and resistance bounce is a classic trading technique adapted and reworked with MetaTrader 4 indicators.

The principle of this strategy is that if the price does not break support or resistance bounces. The goal of this strategy is to capture this rebound.

This technique can be applied to any market financial instrument and also for binary options high / low.

This technical discretionary is a bit simpler by indicators metatrader4.

But when you learned you can do without.

Time frame: any.

Financial markets: any.

Expiry time binary options high / low 1-2 candles.

Metarader indicators:

fib SRT

EMA crossover signal (ema fast one, Ema slow 2)

Stochastic indicator (programmed by Sugarman) (5,3,3,).

Trading rules Support and resistance bounce

Buy

When appears a buy arrow of the Stochastic indicator wait, that the price bounces on the first support.This event can occur if appears an buy arrow of EMA crossover.

Sell

When appears a sell arrow of the Stochastic indicator wait, that the price bounces on the first resistance.This event can occur if appears an buy arrow of EMA crossover.

Exit position

Make profit with predetermined profit target that depends by currencies pair and the time frame (ratio 0.7-1.0 stop loss),

Tips: this technique has a great profitability.

I showed you this is just a basic idea of winning that can be improved by your imagination and knowledge.

For example, they could be taken into account only the bounces in the direction of the main trend.

If you apply this technique well, a broker will never play you against
These users thanked the author xcool for the post:
amgp