Re: Teamtrader's Day Trading Setup

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:15 am

For counter trend systems I always like to see if I can find trend entries and counter trend entries for trend systems, worst case it helps me see weaknesses of the system and best case you can find good entries trading the other direction. I think there are very reliable counter trend entries when price breaches the bollinger bands, goes past support lines with the geo divergence indicator showing extreme momentum. I experimented and tweaked with the geo settings to only highlight extreme moves and it does a great job at finding exhaustion points (basically trading against FOMO).

-edit-

Just realized my reply had little relevance to your post 🤦‍♂️ lol but here's what I mean. From a couple of days ago on SPY. There was a breakdown but then the geo indicated extreme momentum was occurring and price turned back around.

Capture.PNG
With your set up, and your obvious trading eye, you should be exceedingly profitable - good businessmen stay patient and wait for the trades. Trading is a business.
TEAMTRADER.
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
ETFOptionsTrader