Re: ERP System NNFX

Knight wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:52 am Great man. I have a link to my own algorithm on YouTube, but I don't know if that's allowed to be shared here.

Baseline - Vidya zones
1st Confirmation - volatility adjusted Macd
2nd Confirmation- Williams % r
Volume indicator fractal Dimensions (I am still hunting for a better one though)
Sweet bro i’ll add it to my test list , and let you know when I get to testing it. I have another thread where I gave my at the time daily algo , all my current work is not focused on the daily at the current moment but that old thread should give you some ideas ! I’ll link it here
Build. Test. Trade

Knight wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:06 am Nice thread. What did you use as your noise filter?. I am not working on the daily timeframe anymore. It's not very suitable for most prop firms which I am trying to pass currently. What timeframe are you working on?.
Daily is still King ! 😂 so I used volatility index of range verification for volume trend intensity was C2 and i’m working on the 1H timeframe. For lower time frames based off my testing and research from peers and books indicators work better on higher timeframes, price action works better on smaller... I love me some indicators so I still use but I’m only using max 2-3 indicators the most maybe sometimes just 1...
These users thanked the author ERP The Trader for the post:
Knight
Build. Test. Trade

ERP The Trader wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:06 am Daily is still King ! 😂 so I used volatility index of range verification for volume trend intensity was C2 and i’m working on the 1H timeframe. For lower time frames based off my testing and research from peers and books indicators work better on higher timeframes, price action works better on smaller... I love me some indicators so I still use but I’m only using max 2-3 indicators the most maybe sometimes just 1...
It is still king and by far the most stable timeframe ever no doubt. But you might need to wait for setups .. alot. And the prop firms I am interested in have quite the short time duration so I have to come down a bit by default. I have passed one though with a partner of mine on very low timeframes and volatile assets. I find 30mins to be a bit better that 1hr for me.

Never rely on one indicator though, ever. Minimum should be 3.

What indicators are your favourite right now?

Mine's grab and bbstops histo.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
ERP The Trader

Knight wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:52 pm It is still king and by far the most stable timeframe ever no doubt. But you might need to wait for setups .. alot. And the prop firms I am interested in have quite the short time duration so I have to come down a bit by default. I have passed one though with a partner of mine on very low timeframes and volatile assets. I find 30mins to be a bit better that 1hr for me.

Never rely on one indicator though, ever. Minimum should be 3.

What indicators are your favourite right now?

Mine's grab and bbstops histo.
Yeah I agree with the firms. I have 8 prop firms on my list lolol. My favorite is QQE Histo and ATR. Yeah the lower the timeframe I go the less indicators I use , I combine indicators with price action + time session filters.
Build. Test. Trade

ERP The Trader wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:00 pm Yeah I agree with the firms. I have 8 prop firms on my list lolol. My favorite is QQE Histo and ATR. Yeah the lower the timeframe I go the less indicators I use , I combine indicators with price action + time session filters.
Time session filters?!! You speak my language.

Don't tell me you trade US30 too?

Please could you share your QQE indicator?