LikeThe Best HA System

The Best Heiken Ashi System is a simple trading system for trading based only two indicators for generate signals: Heiken ashi smoothe and Vqzz indicator multitime frame. the system was created for scalping and day trading but can also be configured for higher time frames. As mentioned, the trading system is simple, you get into position when the two indicators agree.

Time 1 min, 5 min.

Currency pairs: GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, EUR/JPY, CAD/JPY, EUR/GBP, GOLD, S&P500, DOW and Oil.

Setting indicators
Heiken Ashi 2, 13.
Vqzz (TF 15, 6, 2,2,5 true) This is a good indicator of some issues I have fished out of my archive and I want to bring it to the attention of my readers. The indicator is configured fast and used above all at the 5 min time frame with the TF of 15 works very well with Heiken Ashi smoothed.
Pivot Daily levels for take profit and Support and resistance.

Currency Strength.
6< Strong
3<>6 Neutral
>3 Weak

Trading rules The Best Heiken Ashi System
Buy
Heiken Ashi green color.
Vqzz green bar.

Sell
Heiken Ashi red color.
Vqzz red bar.

Option
Find the currency in trend with Currency Strength and trades only in the direction of the trend.

Exit position
When Heiken Ashi changes colour or at the pivot points levels.
Place intial stop loss at the previous swing high/low.

Others setting
Time frame 15 min. VQzz TF 30 min or 60 min.
Time Frame 30 min VQzz TF 60 or 240.
Time frame H1 Vqzz TF 240.
Heiken Ashi 2 13.

Note: this system can be used also as filter for others indicators of timing of trend and momentum.

This is a simple but winning strategy.
These users thanked the author MayaxatL for the post (total 13):
tvhh94, JI YU, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, kodisfx, mr12323, jolugarpe, dmnik, SWicak, Lesley919, Mustafa, Resilient2win, GelindoP

Re: The Best HA System

MayaxatL wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:46 am The Best Heiken Ashi System
kudos for making big effort 2 post dis..................... look like this will really be a nice 1 to try............................ thx sir :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
MayaxatL
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

It's always great to see members getting out there and having the guts to share their own tried and tested system for free. What an effort!

Even if it doesn't suit everyone, it gives others ideas and can really influence the way you trade. This system does that but focusing on the trends.

Thanks for making this topic :)
MayaxatL wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:46 am Time 1 min, 5 min.
I'm really liking this due to it's simplicity. I hope you don't mind, but I am finding it nice to use on higher timeframes such as 1HR!
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
MayaxatL
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

sun wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:01 am I could not find it I wrote on google and the link below came out.

This is a strategy by Janus Trader. Simple and profitable. Relax trading.
Link removed, please follow the rules.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
MayaxatL
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

dokopy wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:21 am Is it really profitable? This is stated for each published method. Neither has been profitable yet.
I see such question quite often. The answer to that is, there are a thousand ways to trade. Any strategy is just a guidline and whether it is profitable or not depends on the one using it, requiring a lot more knowledge, experience and practise. But keeping it simple is definitely part of it.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
MayaxatL, constbln